The Horrors of Pool of Drowned Tentacle Monster

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

The Horrors of Pool of Drowned Tentacle Monster

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:49 pm

WARNING: Hentai. Lemon. Do not read if you are an innocent kid or a sensitive old lady. Don't let your mom see you reading this.
Now, as you were warned, the text itself itself is here >>
If you can't access it, that means my home server had crashed. Try again later.
Now, I have some quesions I'd like to be answered.
1: What is the correct rating for this thing? Is the NC-17 guess correct or is it stil R?
2. Any idea where I could post this? (my main homepage and ff.net are both out of question due to the hosting agreements).
3. I think I painted Akane quite in-character, albeit from a rarely explored side. How do you think, am I right?
Last edited by Cheb on Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:41 pm

I'd put it at R.
For hosting, there's the Ranma 1/2 Lemon Stories Archive.
http://stfan.free.fr/
Fanart central allows for hentai stories (although I've never tried looking for hentai there).
http://www.fanart-central.net/
As C&C on the story itself...
I found it hard to read at times. There were too many ellipses that seemed like speed bumps, and the words of Kenko's and Kuoko's speech/lisp made me have to stop and reread parts of it. Personally I think a tongue like that is more likely to produce "h"/"th" rather than "f".
I like how Akane was portrayed. Ranma seemed a bit too calm about it though, which was a bit at odds at his actions (with Tarou and others) at the ending.
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:57 pm

There were too many ellipses that seemed like speed bumps,

Aargh! It seems I'll never tame these buggers! :evil:
Ok, I'll recheck them all and deport those who resides in the text illegally.
Ranma seemed a bit too calm about it though,

It was a shock at the revelations about Akane.
there's the Ranma 1/2 Lemon Stories Archive.

Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:59 pm

Personally I think a tongue like that is more likely to produce "h"/"th" rather than "f".

Ok, thanks, I'll recheck that.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:47 pm

I'd put it at R.

, enough "non-graphical" to be just R.

Hmm... Should I risk blowing my ff.net account by posting it there under "fiction rated M" ...? I looked around the lemon arhive and it clearly doesn't belong there.
How do you think? :?
Oh, the crude fate of a half-breed! :cry:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Ok. Updated.
First, Kouko/Kenko speech is reformatted (better now or even worse?). Second, in reply to mondu_the_fat's comment, some details added to explain the scene better:
“...phleah', thell me I didn't harm you!” Kouko was pleading, “Phleah'! I... I juht wahn't myhelph! I can'th htand a thoghth that I crippled you homehow!”
“Nah,” Ranma waved her off dismissively, being so shaken by the revelations about Akane that she didn't even have a strength to be angry at being stripped of her chastity in such an ungainly way. It all was too surreal to fully sink in yet. And Ranma definitely had no ability to be angry at a sobbing girl, especially one innocent of her actions. “I got worse than that!” she tried to brag, but winced involuntarily.

Note to staff: this forum does REALLY need to support the [spoiler] tag.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:23 pm

You can always post it at adultfanfiction.net
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C