Another pre-fanfic post: Little Condo on the Prairie

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Another pre-fanfic post: Little Condo on the Prairie

Postby khammel » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 pm

DCG wrote:Nya~

Wow haven't seen this one in some time. Nice clean up job, i still dislike the opening. But its a very nice set up, and interaction fic.

Thanks. I am slowly posting my fanfictions on fanfic.net. If I think they would be on interest here, I post them. It has garnered some useful C&C so far.

Could you be any more specific about what you dislike? Wether it is fixed here or not, I would like to try to avoid problems in the future.

Thanks again!
khammel
Senshi Cadet

Postby DCG » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:29 pm

It's more personal preference i think. My problem with the opening is how Akane is acting and thinking. It just sets a bad mood for the fic, and goes away so fast it kinda seems pointless to be there in the first place.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby khammel » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm

DCG wrote:It's more personal preference i think. My problem with the opening is how Akane is acting and thinking. It just sets a bad mood for the fic, and goes away so fast it kinda seems pointless to be there in the first place.

Interesting point. Since "Poison" is so pitch black, I figured Akane would be in that mindset the start. I also wanted the thoughts of 'HIM' to change over the course of the story from Ranma to Ryouga.

Thanks for your input.
khammel
Senshi Cadet

Return to Stories and C&C