Sailor Jupiter Chpt 3

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Sailor Jupiter Chpt 3

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:11 pm

Sailor Jupiter - By Daniel Gibson
Disclaimer - I do not own the characters of Ranma 1/2, NGE or BSSM, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, Gainex and Naoko Takeuchi, respectively.
Thank you to the people who commented on my previous submissions.
. . . "Crescent Beam!" Ami shouted.
. . . "Supreme Thunder!" Artemis added.
. . . Asuka glanced over the battlefield. It's always the quiet ones, she thought. "Two serious wounds," she pronounced, "The youma is down." She glanced at Jeff and asked in Greek, "Are any of them watching the rear?"
. . . Jeff frowned and shook his head.
. . . The Sailor Scouts and their advisors have learned, when Asuka speaks Greek, they've screwed up somehow. Of course sometimes I just ask which one is which, she thought, Keeps the tension high.
. . . "I'm pulling out my computer to scan the area," Makoto said.
. . . Somebody's paying attention, Asuka thought and told her, "Your scan picks up two youma." Asuka put two pawns on the board that simulated the local beefbowl place. "Just before they blast you. Two minor wounds, unfortunately that knocks you down. You can't warn the others."
. . . "I - " Luna began.
. . . "You don't even know what happened," Asuka interrupted as she concentrated on the others.
. . . "Still no Tuxedo Mask?" Usagi asked.
. . . "No Tuxedo Mask," Asuka told them, "Sailor Venus, you detect some movement behind you."
. . . "I turn and attack, shouting a warning," Ami said.
. . . "One action," Asuka corrected, "You can turn and fire blind, or warn, not both."
. . . "I shoot the black pawn youma. Crescent BEAM!"
. . . "So much for Tuxedo Mask, critical hit," Jeff said.
. . . "WHAT!"
. . . "It's a youma," Asuka told the panicked girl, "Clean miss. Sailor Moon, one serious wound, when the white pawn youma shoots you in the back. You're down and out."
. . . "Damn!" Rei said, turned to Usagi, "Can't you do anything right?"
. . . "But you're me!" Usagi retorted on the verge of blubbering, "It can't be my fault."
. . . "Those two youma duck back in their hallways. They shot at you, but both missed," Asuka told Ami.
. . . "I run after them!" Ami said.
. . . "Which one?" Asuka replied, making notes for the debriefing later.
. . . "Uh, the one I shot at."
. . . I've had enough of this, Asuka thought angrily.
. . . "You're going to chase a youma into a hallway, alone?" Artemis pointed out.
. . . Finally! Asuka thought.
. . . "Asuka said there was one youma for each of us, we've only accounted for four of seven," the talking cat continued.
. . . "We can't let him get away!" Ami countered.
. . . "All right. I'll go with." The cat picked up its piece and moved it to the entrance of the hallway. "I'm watching the other hallway until we are around the corner."
. . . "What are we supposed to do without you two against the youma with the hostage?" Luna complained.
. . . "Hey! I'm not exactly weak!" Rei complained.
. . . "You mean Sailor Mars isn't," Makoto replied, "You're unconscious." She chuckled at the others around the table. "Hey! Why are you moving my piece?!" Makoto demanded of Asuka.
. . . "Because once the others were out of line-of-sight, this youma kidnaped you. At this point, you are awake and can begin fighting back," Asuka replied as she set up the cardboard pieces that indicated the hallway configuration.
. . . "Okay I'll - drat, all right, I'll scream for help," Makoto said, earning a glare from Ami, "What else can I do?! You don't know martial arts, your attack really won't hurt them. What's left? Beating them up with your computer?"
. . . "Wait one," Asuka interrupted the impending screaming match, "Luna, Artemis, Mars, the youma starts backing towards the door, keeping his hostage between himself and Mars. He threatens to drain the woman if you don't let him escape. Insert scary laughter."
. . . "If he drains a pregnant woman, it might harm the baby," Luna explained, "I, Sailor Mars, challenge him to release the woman and face me. I continue to advance, looking for an opening, but not pressuring him."
. . . "I don't talk like that," Rei replied.
. . . "Wondergirl would, if it was necessary," Asuka said. Jeff smirked.
. . . "Who's Wondergirl?" Rei asked.
. . . "Private joke," Jeff said in Japanese, then added in Greek, "Were we ever this disorganized?"
. . . "No," Asuka answered in Greek, "But we had competent help looking out for us." She returned to Japanese, "Okay, Mercury."
. . . Makoto and Ami had their heads together, discussing what actually could be done. "Shabon Spray!" Makoto shouted, "Then I kick him as hard as I can."
. . . "What version?" Asuka asked, "Fog or something else?"
. . . "Fog," Makoto said, "And I run away under cover of the fog." She turned to Jeff. "Can't you do something? You're Jupiter's Knight!" A groan from the rest of the table displayed what they thought of that statement.
. . . "Sure, Jupiter's Knight arrives, pour gasoline on the board and set it on fire, acceptable losses," Jeff replied, "I'm taking notes for debriefing where I help all of you."
. . . Makoto pouted, "Fog. Not like I've got a real attack."
. . . "Hey!" Ami complained.
. . . "Admit it!" Makoto said, "You love to blast things. You've fired your crescent beam more than Minako ever does."
. . . "That's true," Minako replied.
. . . "You can't . . . since our cats can talk," Ami complained, "So why can't they fight."
. . . "All I've got is what you provided," Asuka replied, "I don't know what a 37th dan in Kat-fu means."
. . . "I told you, 56th!" Luna complained.
. . . "And your partner said 17th, I compromised, same way I left off his `furrimoan` control that makes him irresistible to female moon cats, it's pheromone by the way. Okay." Asuka slapped her hands together. "The youma escapes out the door, throwing the woman at you, what are you doing?"
. . . "I catch her!" Luna said.
. . . Asuka glanced at the others and they said nothing. "The one you zapped stays down. Mercury, you don't escape, but Tuxedo Mask is waiting for the youma, he beats it up and rescues you."
. . . "My hero!" Makoto took advantage to give Jeff a hug, pointedly ignoring the auras of Death emanating from her colleagues.
. . . "You got one out of four."
. . . "You said there were seven," Luna protested.
. . . "I said your information was there was one for each of you. They only thought there were four of you, since Venus is a new arrival, they haven't been given the best information, and they didn't count you cats." She turned to them, steepled her fingers staring over the top of them. As the girls and cats shuddered, Asuka announced, "Now, the debriefing."
. . . "No," Jeff said, immune to her `Gendo` impression, "Let's let everyone get up and stretch. We've been at this for over two hours."
. . . The girls agreed, Asuka relented.
. . . "Where'd you ever get this idea?" Ami asked as she followed Asuka outside.
. . . "One of my colleagues," Asuka explained, "We were supposed to 'learn about each other'." She shuddered at the memory of Gendo's introduction to that. "Gott im Himmel! I still have mine."
. . . "Your what?" Ami asked.
. . . "The one stuffed toy I kept," Asuka said, stopped. I can predict the expression and stupidity, she thought as she whirled to face Ami who was sparkly-eyed and her hands cutely clenched under her chin. Asuka got nose to nose with the girl. "It was a Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausfuehrung B correct and perfect in nearly every detail." She towered over the girl. "Right down to the overlapping rather than interleaved road wheels. Is that clear?"
. . . "Yes," Ami squeaked, eyes all dewy.
. . . Asuka turned away and started walking. Good grief. I could beat her with a stick and she'd come back with the same worshipful look. No wonder these freaks are giving them trouble. I took out three of them myself. I just summoned my sabre-halberd out of fire and . . . "Ami, have you ever heard of 'Sailor Saturn'?"
. . . "No," Ami admitted, "I could find out if you like."
. . . I can roast cats on a spit as well as you can, Asuka didn't say aloud.
---------------------------------------------------------
. . . Makoto was fixing snacks for the others. "We didn't do too well."
. . . "We'll discuss that at the debriefing," Jeff replied, "For amateurs, you did adequately. That's what these training sessions are for. You take the job seriously, you train."
. . . "I have to admit, Artemis used my powers in ways I wouldn't, and I never realized how helpless Ami really is."
. . . "Not helpless, just lacking an effective attack. Laying down a smokescreen, determining which enemies to hit first isn't helpless. In the military, smokescreens are the job of the artillery. But you don't put her in the front lines, same as the artillery."
. . . "How long have you been a soldier?" Makoto asked.
. . . "I was created to be one. Later I embraced what I am. Maybe all this 'Love and Justice' still only sounds silly shouted out in the open, in people's hearts, it's a powerful thing. By all rights, I should be on the other side, the forces of darkness."
. . . "I wouldn't like that," Makoto said.
. . . "Oh, I'd be a kind ruler, no unnecessary bowing and scraping. Instill into the people an iron determination. If Hitler and the Soviets managed, I certainly could. I might even allow an active opposition, powerless but vocal and splashy. Sailor Moon and her terrorists."
. . . Makoto was staring at him with her mouth hanging open.
. . . "You're catching flies my dear," he told her.
. . . "You like scaring me like that," Makoto accused.
. . . "I like scaring everybody like that. It's a Great Old One thing, where's the step ladder, we've got to get Luna off the ceiling again."
. . . "How did he figure out our secret identities?" Rei asked Minako and Usagi, "Did Makoto tell him?"
. . . "Ah, Rei-chan?" Usagi said.
. . . "We'll have to find out," Rei said, "I can't trust him, can't she feel the darkness around him?"
. . . "I think she does," Usagi said, "Rei-chan?"
. . . "We have to figure out how to keep the identity of our families from him," Rei said.
. . . "Like his friend staying at your temple?" Usagi asked, "Rei-chan?"
. . . "WHAT?" Rei shouted at Usagi.
. . . "He said our distinctive hairstyles gave us away," Usagi said, "Should we ask Luna and Artemis to have the pens change our hairstyles when we change?"
. . . Rei stared at Usagi in shock.
. . . "So if you have communicators," Asuka said, holding her temper, "Why didn't you use them to coordinate your approach? I used this place because it's one you're all familiar with."
. . . The Scouts and advisors exchanged bewildered looks.
. . . "Look, it's got three entrances, one person can cover the outside two, a cat as on observer and one senshi for a sneak attack, the bulk of the force goes in under the cover of a Shabon Spray for, hitting picked targets. That way your opponents don't have time to grab hostages."
. . . "We never had to do that before," Usagi complained.
. . . "You may in the future," Asuka struggled to keep herself calm. They're just beginners. Nobody really died . . . yet. Stay calm, they're still young enough to think this is all fun and games.
. . . "On to the entry," Jeff suggested.
. . . "Yes. I don't know if it's your comment on Jupiter's attitude, or just high-spirits, but you don't jump through a plate glass door if you don't have to. Even if -"
. . . "It's what she'd do!" Artemis said.
. . . "It is not!" Makoto shot back, only Jeff's efforts kept her from strangling the Moon Cat.
. . . "Enough!" Asuka said quietly but firmly, glanced at the bugged out eyes of the Senshi and continued, "Kicking the door open is sufficient, the glass is adding a random hazard to the battlefield. Don't complicate things. Next, why didn't anyone follow her? Venus and Mercury were right on her heels and you waited outside. Why?"
. . . "We were waiting for Sailor Moon," Rei suggested.
. . . "And if she never came?" Asuka asked, "You would allow yourselves to be picked off one at a time? That's called 'being destroyed in detail' and it's something to be avoided."
. . . "We aren't military," Usagi told her.
. . . "Then quit acting and assuming you are, and leave the fighting to professionals," Asuka snapped, "This was a board game with plenty of time to consider your moves and options. You still nearly lost a member, and the hostages. This was practice, maybe you can die in practice, but you can't practice dying," Asuka replied.
. . . "Softly, softly," Jeff urged in Greek.
. . . "You did better towards the end. With training, you might be as good as your burgeoning reputation. Your enemies have been disjointed and uncooperative, you've won by superior numbers and firepower. You have to learn to work as a unit, or the first group you run into who can cooperate, will kill or cripple all seven of you. You also were learning the strengths and limitations of each other. Makoto, how did it feel to be without your combat abilities? Ami, how did it feel to have those powers? We can try this again, and don't get hung up on trying to be who you're playing, try to get the most out of that person's powers and abilities. With training, you might be as good as your burgeoning reputations."
. . . "WAAAH!" Usagi opined, "We'll never be good enough for you! WAAH!"
. . . Asuka slapped her hand down hard on the table as she stood and leaned to go face-to-face with the sobbing girl, who now stared in panic at the figure looming over her. "I find your lack of faith, disturbing," Asuka whispered, then she smiled and patted the girl on the shoulder. "You will do better, next time."
. . . And none of them dare say 'we haven't agreed to a next time', she thought happily, she sat down, leaving Usagi to her shivers. "Now, the next thing to talk about is martial arts training. Both Jeff and I were adequate, then we met our teacher who was light-years beyond us, and if you repeat that Raccoon, I'll kill you."
. . . "Understood."
. . . "While we can teach you some basic moves, but I would strongly advise you take classes. Rei, your grandfather gives classes, have you considered your friends' needs?" Asuka asked and stared at the girl until she looked away in shame, "Makoto, you are a martial artist, don't you know any schools in the vicinity?"
. . . Makoto didn't answer either, looking at the floor.
. . . "All right, there are Rape Prevention and basic self-defense classes, I already found a couple of those, the techniques are good exercise, or take them to 'better understand your cultural heritage' or just as a break from purely intellectual pursuits," Asuka told them, "Now, let's get down to how to search a building." Asuka set up the cardboard pieces on the board to show the girls and their advisors the youma and their tactics.
------------------------------
. . . Minako is glaring at him, Makoto thought as she stepped between them. "What's the problem?"
. . . "Him," Minako said through clenched teeth, "He's . . . he's awful!"
. . . Rei I could understand, she might be able to sense his darkness, Makoto thought unhappily, Not Minako.
. . . "The best prank anyone could ever play on you! And it wasn't ME!"
. . . Makoto hit the ground, not dragging Jeff with her.
. . . "Fascinating ceiling," Jeff said, lying beside her.
. . . "Yes."
. . . "Very . . . soothing."
. . . "Yes," Makoto said.
. . . Sailor Jupiter knelt behind the building's parapet, 'Jupiter's Knight' behind her. "So that's what brought you here originally?" she asked regrading the spiky creature now entering the empty building.
. . . "Have you ever noticed that for all the tremendous rates for real estate, there's always empty buildings for bad guys to set up their headquarters?" Jeff asked.
. . . "Only in Nerima and Juuban," Makoto said, "It must be part of their charters. It doesn't look weirder than the average youma."
. . . "But it's a demon from the elemental Hells, a real one, not like the youma."
. . . "Let's get him!" Makoto rose only to have Jeff haul her back down.
. . . "That's an electrical demon. Notice how the street lamps dimmed as it walked by? Your best attack would feed it, make it stronger. I hadn't realized why its path crisscrossed one area until I wound up in your house. It was searching for you."
. . . "Me?" Makoto asked, squirmed at the thought, "What was it going to do when it found . . . me?"
. . . "Feed off you," he told her, smiled at her, "Other things first."
. . . "EWWWW!" Makoto squealed.
. . . "That's the difference between youmas and demons. Youmas care about human energy, but demons consume all of the human, your body, your sense of self, self-respect, everything."
. . . "I still say 'eww!'"
. . . "I agree."
. . . "So what do we do?" Makoto asked. Then why are we out here? she wanted to ask, I'm going to have to do something about this 'Oh I'm deep and mysterious' bit. And what are you assembling?
. . . "We make preparations for an attack, note I said 'an' not 'our' you stay out of the way, and I intend to deal with it at range," he told her, as he pulled an impossible amount of material out of his suit, dividing it into two seemingly unrelated piles.
. . . No wonder his coat's so heavy! she thought. "Why don't we just use the main battle tank you've got stored in there?"
. . . "It's an M26 Pershing, it's a little outdated."
. . . "What about calling out the JSDF again," she teased. I still want to know how you pulled that off, she thought.
. . . "I'd need another panicky, well-respected individual with Cabinet connections," he told her with a smirk, "I didn't call out the JSDF, I just figured out who would. Considering the terror the word 'Nerima' kindles in everyone, that was the wedge to get him to do my work for me."
. . . "How did . . . whoever - toss that tank, they weigh tons?"
. . . "Tatewaki probably didn't notice, not with an enemy before him."
. . . Makoto closed her eyes. I've got to quit asking questions that make my head hurt, she thought, I have a terrible feeling he could logically explain it all. There are things I don't want to know.
. . . "So you've decided what to do," she said as he returned most of the contents to his pockets, "What is all that? And you realize I'm going to take that coat apart when we get home."
. . . "The secret is hidden pockets. Projectile." He held up a bolt with markings on the head. "Propellant." He held up a small sphere. "Then the gun tube, it's made from an AT field. Absolute Terror Field, the part that separates the soul from the outside world. That's what you touched, I apologize," he told her, no longer flippant, "I never meant for that to happen. It was the only shield I had that was strong enough. I knew what it might do, I thought I took adequate precautions."
. . . Makoto blushed. "I . . . I like what's . . . ah."
. . . "Playing house?" Jeff asked sadly, "But that's all we've been doing, playing." Jeff glanced over the parapet. "This is what I am: hunting down and killing monsters. Trying not to become one in the process."
. . . Makoto considered him, I can't think of any of the boys at school who wouldn't have taken advantage of this situation. But . . . I know it has to change, either we get rid of this manacle or we accept we're bound together and we . . . take the next step. But I know what he's looking for. "It's all right, I forgive you," she told him, laid a hand on his shoulder and delighted in his shy smile. So different from his usual 'I've got everything under control' grin, she thought happily.
. . . "The propellant is hydrogen slush. You place the projectile in firing position, then teleport some of the slush into the firing chamber, allowing some of it to interpenetrate. This causes it to flash to energy, instantly changing the slush to plasma at high temperature." He pointed to the gun parts she couldn't see, only the bolt hanging in the air. "The long barrel allows plenty of time for the gas to expand. Hydrogen allows a greater speed than other propellant gasses. It also has the advantage that the gun gas is hot hydrogen, so the residue becomes water vapor."
. . . "Uh huh," Makoto said. Is he still speaking Japanese? she wondered.
. . . "The impact and the enchantments on the weapon are the killing power," Jeff explained, "Don't look."
. . . There was a thunderous noise and a stream of flame easily 12 meters long. Makoto blinked furiously to clear her vision, but it didn't clear.
. . . "You looked, didn't you?" Jeff asked.
. . . "I'm blind," she said. I can't see, I can't see! she thought with growing fear, I don't want to be blind! She felt his hand on her temple, and a strange hot-cold feeling around her eyes.
. . . "How's that? There was no damage, you used up all the chemical that lets you see."
. . . She looked around, a dark purple streak, where she'd seen the flash, remained. She looked at the results of the shot. "That's incredible," Makoto said. I can't believe it, she thought.
. . . "Yes," Jeff replied, packing the material away.
. . . "I mean I've never seen anything like that."
. . . "You wouldn't have seen anything ever again, if you'd looked at it directly," he warned as he checked that he hadn't forgotten anything, "Are you ready to go?"
. . . It's just amazing, she thought, but said, "I mean with that big, long, complicated explanation - "
. . . "Can we go?"
. . . " - and you missed."
. . . "I didn't miss," Jeff told her as he stood, pulling her with him, "It's immune. Let's go!" He drew her after him, away from the parapet and towards the stairwell.
. . . "What next?" she asked. If he could take a hit like that - she dreaded the answer. "We run away?" she asked.
. . . "Yes, but according to Plan 'B'." They ran.
. . . " 'In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade . . . '. I love Japan, nobody steals, except from a bank," Jeff said as they jogged towards the bicycle.
. . . "Yeah, a little cash for watchin' out for it." A bunch of multihue-haired teenagers were lounging on the nearby steps and cars.
. . . Jeff slowed, as did Makoto. " 'And he carries the reminders -'," Jeff said, smirked to her.
. . . Oh no, she thought, Those poor people, but I do want to see what happens.
. . . "Oh man!" One girl with green hair stared at Makoto up and down.
. . . I need a shower, Makoto thought, feeling her lip curling and trying to cover more of herself with her uniform.
. . . The girl turned to a blue-haired boy. "Kai, why don't you tie me up and dress me like a senshi?" She rubbed herself against him and moaned, "Use your magic rod and fill me with your Negaforce!"
. . . I think I am going to be sick, Makoto thought, trying not to grimace, Right here, right now. She glanced at Jeff, who seemed bemused.
. . . " 'Of ev'ry glove that laid him down, or cut him till he cried out, in his anger and shame,'" Jeff recited, then smiled, "I've got it, I'll give you a piece of advice that will serve you the rest of your life," he offered.
. . . "What's the advice? Gai- jin!" Kai said to the tittering and laughter of the others.
. . . "Don't be the last to run away from an angry demon," Jeff told them with real malevolence, then stepped aside and a let them see the thundercloud careen around the corner, it screamed in fury.
. . . Makoto turned back and saw only a cloud of dust receding in the distance.
. . . " "I am leaving, I am leaving.' But the fighter still remains', Simon and Garfunkel," Jeff told her as he knelt beside the bicycle, "Axiomatic I'd say. Tear the top off that bag and get ready to pour it." Jeff moved to the hydrant the bike was parked against.
. . . "Pour it into what?" she asked, tearing off the top and hefting the 25-kilo bag of salt. How is salt going to - she thought then she sat him pull the cap from the hydrant, Ah, salt water . . . I still don't see how this is going to work.
. . . "Here!" A stream of water burst from the hydrant, Makoto poured the salt into it as something directed the stream to hit their enemy.
. . . The water made it spark, the salt water makes it scream and sizzle! she thought, Keep blasting it. She kept pouring until the bag was empty, then Jeff shut off the water from the hydrant.
. . . "Bring the other bag if you will," he said as he fished a vial out of his pocket.
. . . "Oh, poor, weak, little girl," Makoto said as she easily hefted the bag, "How could a delicate flower like me ever carry such a heavy thing?" She held the bag in one hand at arm's length to `prove` her fragility.
. . . "If I thought that," Jeff said as he smiled, "I would have gnawed my arm off at the elbow and slipped away. You ever want to get rid of me, acting like your friend Usagi would be a good way. Tuxedo Mask may have backed her up, but I can't see her ever backing him up."
. . . "Usagi is very nice!" Makoto countered. 'Nice'? I make her sound like a puppy or a washing powder, she thought. "She's just - emotional."
. . . "She may be a good friend, but she's a poor combatant, and I never said she wasn't 'nice'. If this really is a war, a nice person can't afford to stay nice. They'll be a corpse or learn some hard truths."
. . . They arrived at the fallen demon.
. . . It's . . . cute, like a rain-soaked, purple kitten, Makoto thought, as its big soulful eyes looked at Sailor Jupiter, Such hope and love in those eyes. I just want to cuddle it.
. . . "You . . . you are . . . so . . . beautiful," it told her, as if it couldn't breathe in her presence.
. . . Makoto blushed at the heartfelt compliment.
. . . "So you just can't wait to eat her."
. . . "Yes," the demon said in the same breathless tone.
. . . As Makoto frowned, Jeff dumped the vial on the vile thing. The creature screamed and writhed as if it were acid. Makoto dropped the bag of salt on the creature, without opening it.
. . . "I don't love you anymore," came the squashed voice from under the mass.
------------------------------
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Postby Shadowbakasama » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 pm

I like the Role Playing, if they had been to a future dreamworld besides Ranma's which seems to be a SM crossover world you could have them playing Big Eyes Small Mouth to make it perfect, but Asuka would probably use GURPS for its level of detail and realism.
Shadowbakasama
Senshi Candidate

Postby Ion-chan » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:38 pm

. . . As Makoto frowned, Jeff dumped the vial on the vile thing. The creature screamed and writhed as if it were acid. Makoto dropped the bag of salt on the creature, without opening it.
. . . "I don't love you anymore," came the squashed voice from under the mass.
LOL good lord thats funny
"trained in the art of f*ked up by the cast AND crew of spamville , quake ye mortals quake in fear!"

"application of extreme fire power takes practice and the ability to laugh maniacally"

"losers call it cheating winners call it creative use of unconventional tactics"

Error 405: Reality.sys corrupted. multiverse halted. Reboot (y/n)?
Ion-chan
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:53 pm

I like the idea of a role playing game to build team skills. Looks like the Senshi are going to be more like their manga analogues, serious warriors first instead of high schoolers before all.
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:51 pm

Shadowbakasama wrote:I like the Role Playing, if they had been to a future dreamworld besides Ranma's which seems to be a SM crossover world you could have them playing Big Eyes Small Mouth to make it perfect, but Asuka would probably use GURPS for its level of detail and realism.

She's probably use the Sailor Moon Role-Playing Game and Resource Book, from Guardians of Order, but it was published in 1998.
In 1992, Asuka would probably use Rolemaster/Space Master from Iron Crown.
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Postby Shadowbakasama » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:22 am

Rolemaster had a good level of detail, but was very narrow in focus and wasn't subjected to the reality checking that people do on GURPS. Also BESM is from GoO and the SM RPG is based on BESM.
I may still have some Rolemaster stuff buried in the closet somewhere with the old D&D, Car Wars, Shadowrun, Star Fronters, etc etc. The only ones that didn't get boxed were GURPS
Shadowbakasama
Senshi Candidate

Return to Stories and C&C