Remembering [Ranma]

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Remembering [Ranma]

Postby Draknor » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:27 am

Remembering
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and the use of the characters in the story is solely up to the reader to interpret. *
Darkness and mist all around her, she could not remember what happened. All around her, silence reigned.
She could not remember how she had gotten here or why. Then suddenly a vision appeared in front of her.
A regal looking man, clad in a blue kendo hakama and a bokken in hand, rushed forward and declared:
"You demoness, you abetted the pigtailed girl and the fierce tigress Tendou Akane against me. Face the
wrath of the Blue Thunder for justice and the heavens had decreed it so!"
Just as the man was about a foot away from her, the vision changed. This one showing a young woman
wearing of all things a black gymnastic leotard and twirling a white ribbon. The young lass let out a shrill
laugh that sent shivers down her spine.
"Ohohohohoho! You hussy! How dare you stand between the Black Rose and her intended! You will
pay for that" As the ribbon was about to strike her, she lifted up her arms to try to stop the ribbon from
hurting her, the vision flashed once more and it showed a different scene.
This one shows a effeminate male wearing a okonomiyaki's seller outfit and carrying a leather leash ladden
with mini spatulas across his chest. No scratch that, "her" chest. A giant spatula was slung onto her back
and she smiled and offered some okonomiyaki. The scene changed again and this time it showed the same
girl with the giant spatula in her hands ready to strike.
"You bitch!" the girl cried. "You will not take my Ran-chan away from me! I will kill you if I have to!" The final
scene of the girl showed her snarling and about to bring the spatula to end. Again the vision changed. It showed
a girl with purple hair and dressed in a chinese dress. She too was wielding some sort of weapons, a pair of
maces called.. Bonbori, she recalled, and posed in an attacking stance.
"Airen reject Shampoo because of you! Shampoo got Kiss of Death now! Die!" Again just as the person was about
to hit her, and her raising her arms in what meagre defence she could muster, the images changed once more. A
bandanna clad youth carrying a backpack and wielding a red bamboo umbrella, aimed straight for her, shouting.
"Because of you I have seen hell! You told her about my curse and she hates me now! I will make you pay! Prepare
to DIE!" He swung the umbrella at her and just as the weapon was about to take her head off, another vision took
its place.
A bandanna clad middle aged man and a tall man wearing a grey gi stood together, looking at her with disgust
on their faces. A middle aged woman with red hair wielding a katana pointing at her looked in her direction as if
she was garbage. Then again maybe that is what they thought she was when the next words were spoken.
"You liar, cheat and ronin! Get the hell out of the dojo now! Do not darken our doors again!" Tears ran down her
face as the woman pinched the sharp end of the katana on her neck. Wait... was she crying? Why was she crying
at all? As she tried to ponder this, the scene changed. This time it showed a girl with short bluish black hair and a
teenaged male with a pigtail.
The scenes in this vision had made her more and more despondent gradually as they came one after another. And more
unanswered questions were raised. Who are these people and what did she do to offend them? What did they do to her
in return? Every one of them were familiar to her. She did not know what or how she get the visions. A cold wind swept
across this desolate landscape as she tried to make sense of the situation. Where was she and how did she get here?
It was at this moment that a light shone through the darkness. Shrugging her shoulders before looking back at the
mists and darkness for the last time, she stood up and walked towards the light, absently noting that the walk was
extremely light. As she moved nearer, the light suddenly flashed brightly in her eyes and she tried shielding them
with her hands.....
Only to find herself in a drain, with only a wet blouse and skirt on and nothing else. Her memories were fuzzy, as if
there was a blockage to them. Trying to remember things had only given her a headache. She didnt even know where
she is. However she did remember snippets. And one of those is to go to the police for help if anyone needs help.
Looking around she studied the street signs, her headaches subsiding now that she did not think too much on her
memories, she checked her body and surrounding areas for documents of identity or at least an address, only to
find none on her. Muttering darkly, she stood up, pain subsiding, and walked away, looking for the nearest police post.
Draknor
Initiate

Postby lwf58 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 am

Huh. Not very much to comment on; there isn't enough happening. My guess would be that it's Nabiki with partial amnesia.
Still, it's an interesting idea. I can't recall seeing another fic quite like this.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby DCG » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:27 am

Sounds more like a "curse got split off" fic.
Add'ed to the mind rape i give this a big "Meh" and forget about the hole thing.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Yrael » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:38 pm

DCG wrote:Sounds more like a "curse got split off" fic.
Add'ed to the mind rape i give this a big "Meh" and forget about the hole thing.

Highly doubt that's the case, here:
A regal looking man, clad in a blue kendo hakama and a bokken in hand, rushed forward and declared:
"You demoness, you abetted the pigtailed girl and the fierce tigress Tendou Akane against me. Face the
wrath of the Blue Thunder for justice and the heavens had decreed it so!"

Kuno wouldn't be shouting that at the pigtailed girl, methinks. :)
Yrael
Senshi Cadet

Postby Draknor » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:33 pm

Thanks for the critique I didnt think anyone would read it at all.
It is a prologue. Guess I didnt put it that way.
As for the comments, well I was either going to pick Nabiki or someone else as the character, then again it could be Ranma-chan. A few things could be possible.
Draknor
Initiate

Postby Atlan » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:05 am

You dont know who it is yet!?!?!?!??!!?!????!?!!?
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C