Snowfall on Gotham 3

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Snowfall on Gotham 3

Postby LawOhki » Tue May 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Chelsea woke before her alarm clock and before her bed partner. Shifting herself underneath the covers, she didn’t often sleep in the nude, but after the activities of last night, there hadn’t been time or a desire to put on anything. Looking at the back of Ranma’s head, her eyes roamed down his back, tracing the rosette spots that continued down underneath the sheet draped over his waist.

Sliding over, she rose up to run her hand through his hair. “Hey, better get up, it’s still a school day.”

“School should die.” He mumbled and rolled over enough to fall off the bed, dragging most of the blankets with him.

“Agreed.” She untangled herself and slid over to sit on the edge of the bed. “There’s a shower downstairs you can use, it’s in my dad’s room, just don’t clog the drain.” Stretching herself out, she decided that she may be late for class today because she was too sore.

Unlike what some students believed, she did not simply go sleeping around, and last night had been her first time. Judging by how sloppy and uncoordinated both of them had been, Ranma was also just as inexperienced. He was enthusiastic though and there had been something wildly attractive about him. Humming to herself, she pressed the heat selection on the shower to get the water to the right temperature, and stepped in.

‘Can’t skip school, dad’s going to spaz enough over me getting spliced.’ Honestly she was surprised he didn’t see that charge to her account yet and call to yell at her.

X x x x x x

With his clothes in hand, Ranma staggered down the steps to the first floor while grumbling about having to go to school. Yawning loudly, he automatically picked out the second strongest scent from Chelsea’s, assuming that it was her father, and followed it to a luxurious room. In the back there was a huge bathroom with both a shower and a large bath with spa jets.

“I don’t know if I want a house like this or if I would hate it for making me soft.” He shook his head and turned on the shower. Checking the drawers underneath a double sink with a large mirror on the wall behind it, he found a large blow dryer, and many other items he associated with girls having. ‘Must be Chelsea’s mom’s stuff.’

By the time he was done grooming himself and getting dressed, Chelsea had been done for some time, and was eating cereal at an island counter in the kitchen while watching the net. ‘Awkward.’ He thought, taking a seat across from her.

“So.” He started.

“So.” She did the same, setting down her spoon with a soft clink, and they sat in silence.

“What now?” He finally spoke up.

“How should I know?”

“Well um---“ He tried to find the right words.

“I’ve never done it before either.” Chelsea said before he could say anything further.

“Really? I thought girls had.” Ranma started to say but was interrupted.

“Lost that while cheerleading a couple years ago. Thankfully it was during practice because I bled a bit.” She answered.

“Oh, I didn’t know that it could do that other than-- ya know.” Tapping a clawed finger on the table, he wondered why that hadn’t occurred to him as a girl considering the strenuous activity that he had performed as one.

But that wasn’t important at the moment, what was important was how last night he had sex with someone who was effectively a stranger. Why was a question that was now bouncing around his head. Now he was thinking clearer about the situation and any responsibilities he may have because of it. Obviously he wasn’t going to get married just over having sex, but what if he got her pregnant? He wasn’t prepared to support a kid or get married.

Chelsea was the next to speak and broke him out of his internal musings. “None of this has to be a big deal. I wasn’t looking to do that and I’m not looking for anything long term.”

“Me either.” Laughing nervously he remembered his two friends at Furinkan who would be aghast that he had said he went on a date without the intention of having sex at some point. When he clearly had and ended up doing so. “So-- um.” Ranma scratched at the back of his head. “You want to-- do something after class?”

“I have cheerleading practice right away, but how about we get together after? We could be study buddies.”

“Yea, I’m probably not doing too well at the moment.”

“Same here. Chelsea admitted. “Did you want something to eat?”

“Sure.” He answered enthusiastically. “Uh-- can I also get a ride to school?”

“No so you should probably get running.” Chelsea joked and pointed out the cupboard with various cereals in it and grabbed him a bowl and spoon.

“Thanks.” He took some of the offered cereal.

“We could go get changed back together.” She suggested, putting her own dishes in a washer next to the sink.

Gulping down some of the cereal, he suddenly remembered that he was spliced, and he should be doing anything to be cured. At the same time he felt great. He could see better in the dark, sounds were easier to make out, and there were so many more subtle nuances to smell now. Even just this sugary cereal, it was like a symphony of different smells all fighting to draw his attention.

Though there was the obvious drawback that unpleasant smells were worse. He also had to deal with the giant tail but that did actually help his already perfect balance for awkward positions. The eye liner he could do without, even if it did make the golden color of his eyes stand out.

“Hey!” Chelsea pushed him roughly on the shoulder.

“What?” He asked, coming back to himself.

“You zone out, finish up so we can go.”

“Ah-- right.”

------------------

I would like for this to be more awkward, any ideas?
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Re: Snowfall on Gotham 3

Postby Spokavriel » Thu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

How about a different wakeup entirely? How about having the Father's company losing a client last night but him not having been able to tell his daughter about it yet. But because of that there's no need to be in to the office before noon today. And Ranma could meet him in the bath.

Even more awkward would be meeting her father with her father in the buff possibly on the can putting on his unmentionables after his own shower. His smell muted from the fore mentioned shower.

You don't have to be spliced to tell from the aroma that Ranma would be wearing what would have happened last night.

I don't like that they had sex but I also thought about something that could be a disturbing consequence from it.

Splicing and all is heavily genetic. Well so is procreation. What if the perma-splice to Snow Leopard ends up setting in on her due to their genetic material contact kinda like an STD?

Edit: One other thing that I was trying to post when I lost internet access back on the 13 and just remembered.

How about at the table while they are all awkward have some water get spilled. Its cliche as hell but it would also make things more awkward to have the curse come out after that hymen discussion.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Spokavriel wrote:
I don't like that they had sex but I also thought about something that could be a disturbing consequence from it.

Splicing and all is heavily genetic. Well so is procreation. What if the perma-splice to Snow Leopard ends up setting in on her due to their genetic material contact kinda like an STD?

Edit: One other thing that I was trying to post when I lost internet access back on the 13 and just remembered.

How about at the table while they are all awkward have some water get spilled. Its cliche as hell but it would also make things more awkward to have the curse come out after that hymen discussion.

Well Chelsea's father is on a business trip so he would have to come home early from that. I could have them sitting at the table and he shows up having taken the first flight home after losing whatever he was doing. I was really looking more for awkward just between them.

Chelsea will have other issues to deal with.

I believe the curse will come up another way later in the chapter.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Ranma had just started to open his locker to drop off his first period book before heading off for gym class, his most favorite class in the whole wide world, when Dana’s hand slammed it closed. She had a none too happy look on her face. “Hi Dana.” He greeted, if he didn’t have so much hanging over his head he would have been far more chipper.

“I had to tell my dad that you were staying at Terry’s for the night. You two were working on a project for biology and since it was late you decided to stay over.”

“Really?” He laughed nervously, assuming that Mr. Tan had been less than happy about him staying out all night.

“That’s your cover story, but I’m not going to do it for you again if you feel like staying out.”

“Thanks Dana, it was kinda-- spur of the moment.”

“Uh huh.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m all for rebellion, but slow it down cause my dad isn’t the type to let it go on.”

“Honestly I’d like boring for a bit.” He answered. “So can I go to class now?” He opened up his locker to shove his book in.

“I’ll see you there.” She smirked and headed for the gym.

‘Boring? Who’d want boring?’ He snickered.

In the gym locker room, Ranma started to get changed, with gym class only twice a week, he always made the most of it. As he was pulling off his shirt, the teacher called for him from the small office in the back of the room. Standing in front of the man, Ranma waited for him to speak, even though all he appeared to want is to stare at his spliced features. Tapping his right hand against his leg, he looked at some of the pictures the teacher, Coach Fitz, had on the walls showing past winning with his sport teams at the school.

“Er-- you wanted to see me?” Ranma finally grew tired of the waiting.

The heavyset man leaned back on his chair. “You’re going to sit out for class until you’re no longer spliced.”

“What?!” Ranma demanded angrily.

“Parental concern, nobody wants their kids around someone who might go crazy. So, until you’re normal again, you’ll be sitting off to the side. You have two days and anything after that will have to be made up with writing assignments.”

Ranma simmered, fighting to reign in his temper, and the desire to find out which parents had thought taking away his favorite class was a good idea. “And what if I can’t change back?” He was the victim here, both by Cuvier’s machinations and now the government itself with that anti-splicing law.

“I don’t need to know your excuses for wanting to be a cat boy, now get out. You can grab something from your locker to keep you busy but be back in five minutes.”
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm sorry but his night with that Cat Girl just jumped the shark for me on this story and I haven't been able to really be into the story since. And all this Splice BS and Ranma angst has me having to take more than a day to stomach it enough to even be able to write a reply. I'm sorry.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I'm sorry but his night with that Cat Girl just jumped the shark for me on this story and I haven't been able to really be into the story since. And all this Splice BS and Ranma angst has me having to take more than a day to stomach it enough to even be able to write a reply. I'm sorry.

Ranma will be moving into a "Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" mindset very quickly. So there should be less overall angst unless Ranma stops and thinks "what am I doing?" The side story with all the Ranma's is actually going to be part of the canon for this and explain how Ranma escapes an organizations tender mercies.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Well that helps but Ranma as he is right now I'd rather have as a background character. Or you know DEAD
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

“Hey Chels.” Dana greeted the other girl after entering the locker room. She had a good five minutes before the class would be starting so there was plenty of time for some small talk while she changed. Personally she needed to get something off her chest about this whole situation.

“Morning Dana.” Chelsea answered her greeting and opened up her locker. Another one of her friends, Blade, also had a locker nearby but was absent today.

“Did you and Ranma have fun last night?” Dana asked, sliding her ID card through the reader on her locker, she heard the soft click as the lock disengaged, and opened it.

“Sure did.” The currently spliced girl answered far too cheerfully. “Totally lost track of time and so I offered to let him sleep on the couch.”

“So what did you do?” She asked while changing.

“Nothing all that big, ordered out for some food-- watched a movie.” Chelsea was being elusive and trailed off at the end as if she was thinking of something to say. “Oh! Avoid Sack Lunch, it’s not nearly as good as the trailers make it out to be.”

“Not my type of movie anyways.” Straightening out her top, she reached behind her back to tug on her sports bra to get it in a better position through the shirt. “Chels, I feel like enough of a mother hen about this whole thing already, but my Dad is not going to put up with Ranma being out all the time.”

“Your Dad has always been the opposite of schway.”

“Exactly-- and I like Ranma, so don’t give my Dad a reason to complain about him, and don’t do what you usually do to your boyfriends.” Dana left out that she thought Ranma wasn’t really in a mental condition to deal with Chelsea’s usual method of dealing with relationships. That usually meant that she used them until she got bored then dumped them.

“Relax.” Chelsea rolled her eyes.

“That’s all I’m going to say.” Dana threw her hands up in mock defeat. It wasn’t like she could force Chelsea out of her ways. But if the blonde did crew this up then it would definitely put a black mark on their friendship. “So when are you going to get changed back to normal?”

“Tomorrow probably, I have practice after school, and I really need to catch up on homework. I was thinking of going in at the same time with Ranma.”

Dana didn’t want to voice Ranma’s admission that there might not be a cure for him. She was about to point that Chelsea should just plan a solo trip when there was a load crash from the opposite side of the lockers a moment before they shook violently.

“What was that?” She exclaimed and quickly ran around to the other side to see Coach Fitz half embedded in the metal of the lockers unconscious. The wall across from the man now had a large hole through it with some of the building material crumbling to the floor. Several other girls were standing away, too confused to do anything other than stare.

“Do you care what I have to say now?” Ranma’s voice taunted, her houseguest appeared in front of the man. “Huh? Do you?” He reached out to grab Fitz by the front of his shirt and pull him free from the metal to hold him up in the air.

“Ranma?” Dana questioned, not sure if what she was seeing was real. Sure Ranma was incredible physically but to do this?

“Huh?” Ranma blinked and looked over at her. “What’s up Dana?”

“What’s up? What are you doing?” She asked.

“Did you just throw him through the wall?” Chelsea asked, her mouth open in shock at the idea of the show of strength.

Through the hole in the wall, she heard the school intercom chime. “Ranma Saotome to the office please, Ranma Saotome to the office please.”

“Awww, what now?” Ranma groaned and dropped Coach Fitz to fall to the floor in a heap. “I’ll see you later.” He waved and trotted back through the hole in the wall without a care in the world.

Knitting her brow confusion, she looked at where Ranma had left, back to Coach Fitz, and then to Chelsea. “I think there might be something wrong with Ranma.” She finally said.

“I slept with a nutcase.” Chelsea said in a daze.

“We should probably help Coach Fitz. Go get the nurse.” Dana quickly moved to see if she could help the fallen man at all before Chelsea’s statement caught up with her. “You what?!”
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

“You wanted to see me?” Ranma asked, stepping into the principal’s office. Sitting behind a light brown desk was Principal Nakamura. He was a short Asian man with a slim build and a head devoid of hair except on the sides. Peering at Ranma from behind round rim glasses, the man didn’t say a word for a minute before looking at the pair of policemen standing off to the side.

“These men wanted to ask you a few questions.” Nakamura finally said.

“I am officer McCarthy, and this is my partner Jackson.” The shorter of the two introduced before continuing. “Mr. Saotome, where were you this past Sunday night?”

“Me?” Ranma took a moment to think up some kind of lie, realizing why these two were probably here. “I was at my friend Terry’s house, why? What’s this about?”

“Hmm.” The taller officer pulled out a small electronic clipboard and pushed several buttons before holding it up so that he could examine him against something. “When did you get spliced?”

“Uh-- Friday. Cuvier wanted me to be a model for some ad he was going to do.” Ranma answered truthfully.

“And this is how you really look?” The officer flipped the pad around to show his school photo.

“Yes.” Ranma nodded.

“I see.” Flipping the pad back around, the officer pulled out a stylus and started to write something.

Ranma wondered what was being written as the two policemen shared a look that seemed to say they knew something. Technically the only thing he had said was a lie was that he was at Terry’s on Sunday. He probably should have come up with something better but it was the first thing to pop into his head. A knock on the door drew everyone’s attention as one of the secretaries came in timidly and quickly whispered something to the Principal and then an officer. Even with his slightly better hearing he couldn’t make out what was being said.

“I see.” Officer McCarthy nodded. “We’re going to have to ask you to come down to the station.”

“What? Why?” Ranma asked defensively. “What did she just say to you?”

“Just calm down kid.” The other officer took a step towards him. “We’re going to have to sort things out with you assaulting your teacher.”

“Hey, that jerk had it coming.” He shrugged, not understanding why that would be a problem. Back at Furinkan it was almost expected for students to have to deal with teachers in a physical manner.

“If he did something we’ll find it out, but we’re going to have to take you down to the station to make sure we get the whole story.”

Ranma’s eyes darted back and forth between the two officers, both of which had taken aggressive stances, and looked like they were going to try and restrain him. “I can tell you the whole story right here.” He took a step back, feeling closed in, and with nowhere to go.

“This isn’t really up for debate.” Officer Jackson said, pulling out a set of hand cuffs. “Don’t make this difficult.”

“Okay then.” Ranma wasn’t about to let someone lock him up in anyway.

Officer McCarthy was taken down with a knee to the stomach, before performing a kick to the back of his head, driving the man face first into the floor. The other officer had no time to respond before Ranma had grabbed the handcuffs and locked his left wrist to his right ankle. Striking the man with an elbow at his lower back, he quickly dug into the officer’s belt and took a second set of cuffs to tie his left ankle up over his back and to his right wrist. Officer Jackson dropped to the floor on his stomach.

“Can I go back to class?” He asked casually, noticing that Nakamura was on the phone with the police saying that he had just attacked two officers. “Uh--.” Gulping, he just realized what he had done. This wasn’t him hitting some teacher for being a jerk, he had just beat up a pair of policemen. “I take it I’m suspended, I’ll just head on home.” Quickly backing out of the room, he closed the door behind him.

‘What now? What now? What now?’ Rushing out of the office, he started to panic, and imagining the endless berating that he would get from Genma for failing on his first solo training trip. It hadn’t even been a month and he was going to get deported or locked up. He needed to go someplace and think so he could get his head on straight.

X x x x x x

Poison Ivy delicately stepped on the soft grass of the park spread out before her. This artificial world of the city had nearly driven her insane. The dizzying heights that buildings had reached and the way it seemed to be layered like a cake was nearly too much. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. The people that lived here had stared at her passing, the reason she had found was that her skin was now tinted green. When she had noticed it before Ivy had thought that it was just the bad lighting in her former lab.

Breathing in deeply, she felt the plant life around her in a way that was far more intimate than she had ever known. Before she had been intuitive, naively believing that she had insight beyond humans, but now she understood that it had been nothing. The green world around her was like a web and she could feel the wants and needs of every individual.

‘I must have done this to myself.’ Ivy realized. ‘Something must have gone wrong and I slept longer than I should have.’

Pulling some seeds from a pocket at her hip, she started to sprinkle them around her in a circle. Immediately they started to grow, creating vines that rose up and out before bright red flowers budded, and started to release more seeds to begin the process anew. Closing her eyes, Ivy could see the world around her through her plants, and she guided them as they rapidly overtook the part of the park she was in.

Slowly opening her eyes, Ivy smiled as the world was quickly transformed around her. “I’ve been away far too long and it’s time for them to pay the price for creating this monstrous city.”
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:49 am

I've read through the update. Then went back and reread the entire story. I'm trying as hard as I can and with Ranma's actions after meeting with Ivy have left it so I really am having to fight to care at all. I'm curious about Ivy but I'm wishing this Ranma would shut the hell up or get killed. I really am. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm fighting just to get past the MAIN characters parts. Good luck but I think this is the last time I'm giving this story a chance, for a while at least.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I've read through the update. Then went back and reread the entire story. I'm trying as hard as I can and with Ranma's actions after meeting with Ivy have left it so I really am having to fight to care at all. I'm curious about Ivy but I'm wishing this Ranma would shut the hell up or get killed. I really am. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm fighting just to get past the MAIN characters parts. Good luck but I think this is the last time I'm giving this story a chance, for a while at least.

I have no clue what your problem is with him and you don't explain clearly enough for me to make a decision on whether or not I should change his attitude more. From my POV he's rather close to canon Ranma for being arrogant and often times a jerk. Throw in that he's going insane in this and he should be off.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I can't figure it out either. Before splicing I didn't really mind your Ranma in this fic but after Ivy I can't find anything about him left that I do like. He reminds me of someone who I didn't get along with and felt relieved when I found out he was murdered in real life. But for anything specific I can not figure out why.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

‘Where’s Dana?’ Terry glanced towards the door to the classroom for the fifth time that minute. She was at school today and was not known to skip class so why wasn’t she coming? He also noticed that Chelsea was missing as well.

Feeling the phone in his pocket vibrate, he checked the clock before heading out of the classroom to answer it. “What’s up?” He asked Bruce. Getting a call during the day was a rarity and usually it meant something serious.

“Something big.”

“I’d love to help but I’m kind of in school right now.” He answered, taking another look around for Dana.

“It also deals with your school.”

“How? What happened?”

“Your friend assaulted two police officers and a teacher earlier before running off. Even more important, one of the city parks has become a jungle.”

“Give me a minute, I’ll need to come up with some excuse to get out of class.” He didn’t bother waiting for a response, Bruce had already hung up before him. Putting the phone away, he was happy for the distraction from class, but he still wished he knew what was up with Dana.

X x x x x x

Barbara Gordon looked at the wall of vines, trees, moss, and who knows what else that was quickly expanding out from the Central West Park. “This brings back really bad memories.” She said to herself, turning to watch as a nearby apartment building was evacuated. The reason for the evacuation was because part of this new forest in Gotham was rapidly climbing up the side and working its way into any nook or cranny in the side of the building. It wouldn’t be long before the building toppled over and other crews were helping to secure the nearby area to avoid injuries.

Her eyes roamed upwards to several vehicles that were getting an aerial view of the park. Displayed on a nearby screen was video feed from them and very little could be seen through the thick leaf canopy. She had resisted sending anyone into the trees, fearing that she would have to deal with causalities if she did. It wouldn’t be long before she had to. Several civilians had reported that there were people who had not made it out before the trees had become an impenetrable wall.

Catching sight of a familiar face, she excused herself, and moved over to a nearby alley and stood with her back against the wall. “Why are you here?”

“Why do you think?” Terry asked.

“It’s under control, you should get back to school.”

“Do you really think I’m going to do that?”

“Probably not.” Letting out a brief sigh, she focused herself. “I’m really hoping that this isn’t like Mr. Freeze.”

“A blast from the past you mean? Any idea on who it might be?”

“If it is, there could be only one.”

“Poison Ivy?” Terry supplied.

“You’re not going to listen, but if it is I want you to stay away. I know Ivy and she can be as ruthless as they come. She wouldn’t think twice about killing you.”

“I’m sure Curaré, Blight, Inque, The Royal Flush Gang, and Shriek would get along with her just fine.”

“All the more reason you shouldn’t add another person out for your head.” Glancing back over her shoulder, she found that Terry had vanished. ‘Stupid kid.’

X x x x x x

Deactivating the suits cloaking device after moving into the jungle, Terry took a moment to get his bearings before trying to move through the brush as silently as possible. He was used to working at night and he was thankful that it was actually quite dark inside the new forest.

‘Poison Ivy.’ He kept himself focused but allowed his mind to recall the information Bruce had on that particular criminal. She was a doctor obsessed with plants and was a dangerous eco-terrorist. Although obsessed might be too small a word for Pamela Isley when it came to plants. She had apparently been involved in several very disturbing attempts at crime. From trying to turn humans into plants to creating her own family of plant monsters.

‘Hmm, I should probably pick some of these for Dana.’ He thought, inspecting some brightly colored flowers that were blooming from a vine wrapped around a tree. Reaching out to take one, he stopped when Bruce spoke up over the communicator.

“Ivy always liked poisonous plants.”

“So is it her or no?”

“No.”

“The Commish thinks it might be.”

“Gordon had a lot more interaction with Poison Ivy than me, she’s likely just jumping to conclusions. But plant based villainy is a rarity and from what you told me, Ranma encountered a woman who injected him with a shot that removed my splicing antidote.”

“Ya so?”

“Poison Ivy did the same thing years ago. Most likely it is some kind of copycat. A person who was able to acquire Ivy’s work and is deluded enough to try and continue it. But not the real Poison Ivy.”

“I’m not so sure the original should be ruled out.”

“It would be very difficult for her to cause any sort of trouble now.”

“And why’s that?”

“Because I attended her funeral twelve years ago.”

“Ah.”

Terry shut up at that bit of knowledge and continued moving through the forest. Bruce was paranoid enough to keep tabs on anyone and everyone connected to him and his business. So him having information like that wasn’t surprising. The news of the prime subjects death did raise some difficult questions. Something this highly visible was designed to draw attention. A decoy to some other crime seemed unlikely if only because with the preparation required to do this, the perpetrator could have simply accomplished their real objective. The knowledge required in order to cause this required highly specialized training or stealing something very advanced.

“I’ve looked up any possible high tech theft that could have been used for this and found nothing.” Bruce’s voice came over the communicator.

‘Of course the old man would have thought to check that.’ He glowered and slowed to a stop.

It wasn’t exactly a clearing he had stumbled upon but there was a shaft of sun that was being given free access to reach the ground. Basking in the sunlight was a beautiful woman in her early twenties with long red hair, pale green tinted skin, and wearing little more than some skin tight dark green leotard. ‘Oh wow.’ He tried to keep his eyes under control and used little mini-Dana’s to squash any impure thoughts. All the new plant life seemed particularly active around the woman, with vines literally rising up from the ground just for her to touch them like a pet.

“You getting this?” He asked Bruce.

“It can’t be.” Wayne answered his question.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Take what as a yes?”

Terry froze and slowly turned his head to the left to find the familiar if altered face of Ranma peering out at the woman right next to him. He had no clue how to respond other than the stare dumbfounded at the other teen. “What are you doing here?” He whispered after a full minute of staring.

“I saw on the net that this was going on and I thought I’d check it out.” Ranma answered with a shrug. “Noticed you moving around so I followed.”

‘I don’t know whether I should punch him or ask for tips on how to be that sneaky.’
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby TerraBull » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:36 pm

One question, I am not sure if it was asked or answered.

Poison Ivy is a expert in Biology, or things with Plants, would she be able to understand Splicing and work with it?

If the Land was Polluted enough, can she go Off Shore and underwater to grow some undersea plant life? I admit I just saw a Godzilla reference and was curious if Poison Ivy could grow something that huge that is mobile.
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby LawOhki » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 pm

TerraBull wrote:One question, I am not sure if it was asked or answered.

Poison Ivy is a expert in Biology, or things with Plants, would she be able to understand Splicing and work with it?

If the Land was Polluted enough, can she go Off Shore and underwater to grow some undersea plant life? I admit I just saw a Godzilla reference and was curious if Poison Ivy could grow something that huge that is mobile.

Yes she would be able to work with splicing if she looked into it pretty hard. But she did kind of screw Ranma over inadvertently by giving him her immunity booster shot thing.

I think the question with something super big would be why? For what purpose would she go about designing something like that and would it be more effective than a smaller creation or multiple ones.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Next

Return to Stories and C&C