MILF 2

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: MILF 2

Postby eoneed » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am

I personally like this story and wish it to be continued:)

And that one scene is making me want to read a story that lead to it...
...and everything after too.
"The more that I saw
The further I'd fall
The further I'd fall
The lower I'd crawl
I kept fallin' into the fire "

The Seatbelts - "Gotta Knock A Little Harder"
eoneed
Senshi Cadet

Postby iblackney » Fri May 21, 2010 2:57 am

I like the premise of this fic! Instead of (or rather, in addition to) the "it's different for girls" trope, you have a "it's different for adults theme going on here.

I'd like see Milf-Ranma do some everyday things adults do every day but seem new and powerful for a teen, but is a drag for adults. Work a job and get a paycheck. (And suffer sexual-harassment, getting payed less then a equally qualified man, having to meet productivity requirements set by her supervisor) Open a bank account (Balance the checkbook, overdraft a check). Own a car and a house. (And having to do maintain on a car and a house) Have a drivers' license. (Get pulled over for a speeding ticket) It would be interesting to see how Ranma's character grows after all that.

I like the idea of Ranma having different mental states. At the very least Ranma's going to have a 35-year-old woman's nesting instinct. I could easily see this curse having subtle mental effects. Why? Two observations. First, each curse from Jusenkyo is unique. In order for a specific spring to exist, a generic spring needs to exist prior. For example, there can't be a spring of drowned woman with out the spring of drowned girl existing first. If this really is the spring of drowned (young) mother mislabeled, it's victims will have to suffer from more than just a body and gender change - the spring of drowned woman already does that.

Secondly, I've observed that how the curse manifests itself depends on the degree of difference between the victim and the curse in question. It's been suggested that cannon-Onna Ranma can't grow up, because she originates from the spring of drowned girl. Likewise, Mouse knows how to fly in duck form, Genma isn't adverse to eating bamboo in panda from, Shampoo seems to know how to jump and balance like a cat and while he may of practiced, Pantyhose Taro seemed quite skillful in using his newly gained octopus tentacles. Obviously, there were no drastic personality changes, but they did receive what was required to make full use of their forms. What about cannon-Ramna. The drowned girl curse may have been so generic, and Ranma so similar to the curse's archetype (human, and not an adult) that the curse felt no other adaptations were necessary.

(You can also chalk it up to Takahashi wanting Ranma to be more awkward about being a girl and maximizing comedic moments.)
If good intentions pave the road to Hell, then I must of made an Interstate.
iblackney
Initiate

Postby Tuisto » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Well, thanks all for the support, I'm just *now* back with a fully functional computer, and some other RL things that went bad for a while... I'll get some more fanfic things rolling again soon.
I'm posting this here in this thread because I recently found another instance of a writer that has done a MILF Ranma, in a fic he calls "Dead files" ideas and partial fics that are never going anywhere.

Here's a snip that caught my eye. NOT MINE!
"Akane, may I come in?" Ranma's voice asked. Nabiki looked confused at who was speaking but Akane recognised the voice.

"Doors open Ranma."

"Ranma?" Nabiki repeated growing doubly curious. The door opened and Ranma slipped in, still dressed in her professional looking attire.

Nabiki whistled. "Looking smart Ranma. It is Ranma right?"

"Thank you." Ranma nodded. "Akane, I need to confirm something with you."

"Um, okay?"

"Do you still have that pen?"

Pen? Nabiki's ear perked up curiously. Her 'there's something I don't know but I'm going to find out' detector picked up.

Akane's eyes shifted towards Nabiki for a second. Ranma noticed and wondered why Akane was reluctant for some reason with the middle Tendo in the room. She finally picked up her book bag and rummaged in it.

"Yeah, it's still here. Why?"

"Just confirming a theory. Thank you." Ranma replied and turned to leave.

"Oh Ranma!" Nabiki called out.

"Yes?"

"Kuno left this for me to give you." Nabiki picked a letter off the bed and held it out to Ranma. "I was really confused by what he wrote till I saw you." Nabiki smirked at some private joke.

"Kuno." Both Akane and Ranma sighed as Ranma took the letter and flipped it around. Nabiki grinned like a Cheshire cat and leaned in close to see the reaction. "Kuno-baby can't stand losing. Must be a challenge letter."

Ranma read who the letter was addressed to. To the Poolside Milf.

"WHAT!" Ranma shrieked. "That bastard! I've only just gone twenty five!"

x X x

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5655424/3/The_Dead_Files
Check out the authors other stuff, it's great.
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Heh cute. Was hoping for more of your story but I'll definetly have to take a look at that now. Err read that before. Think it was it's own separate story. Seems it was discontinued or something. Sad.

Very sad. All of the fics in that collection were cancelled and I liked a couple of them. Very depressing :( . Don't like any of the ones the author is still doing either.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C