Untitled Ranma/Naruto crossover fic (New: Ch. 23 to 32)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Vasey » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Medic-nin Ranma? Yeah, that is cool! Very cool! And somehow Ranma seeking out and getting the tutoring of a sannin in order to fight Orochimaru fits, and Tsunade seems the best one for him, since he isn't the sort to tolerate Jiraiya due to the girl-curse and Jiraiya being a 'super pervert'. (He learned more from Cologne than Happosai) But you should know I thought that it would actually be harder and require _more_ strength to move the boulder underwater, and the girl form is indicated to have lower physical strength.

Ranma and Jiraiya are a combination with great potential for hilarity, but Jiraiya is elsewhere with Naruto and has little reason to show any interest in Ranma. What brings Ranma to Tsunade's attention wouldn't really attract Jiraiya. Mind you, saying that, Ranma wouldn't exactly have a difficult time attracting Jiraiya if he felt like it, but he doesn't and won't.

As for the underwater bit, I admit: I haven't studied physics, any physics, in nearly a decade now and I wasn't exactly at a high level then (it was in fact a thoroughly mediocre level). I may be completely wrong but either way doing something underwater is quite different to doing it normally. It's not an even comparison, and we've never seen Tsunade doing anything that strained her physically. Even using Gamabunta's sword to take down Manda didn't seem to be something that really stretched her.

The reason I'd kind of like to see the neko-ken dealt with is I was hoping Ranma would wind up mastering it and then deciding to supplement it by getting the cat contract from Hitomi in some sort of deal with her, perhaps where she is requesting some really cool technique or forbidden style like the Umi-Sen-Ken in order to surpass the main house, and exchanges the chance to sign the cat contract for it, because the idea of S-class Ranma with cat summoning and mastered neko-ken appeals to me even more than the idea of a medic-Ranma, and both combined would be ultimate coolness. Smile But then again, it is your fic, and your writing is good enough I don't care if you take the suggestion or not.

Unfortunately, no. Ranma won't be summoning cats. I have plans for Ranma and summons - not cats, but I think what he does get is amusing - but they won't come in for a while yet, I think. But I think the humour potential in my idea is high (I would, wouldn't I?) and it'll get there sooner or later so you can see for yourself.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby Vasey » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Ranma as a medic type? Well, that's something I didn't expect. I can only think of a couple of good fics that had Ranma specialize in medicine. Sweet! And as both Tsunade and Kabuto show, medic nin != wimp.

I've seen it a few times over the years but only ever in one-shots or unfinished fics that didn't really get far into things. I still wish Durandall would update Unfair Warning again. Well, I'd take the Power of Elimination sequel, first, but that one really is mythical.

It doesn't take much to see Ranma as a chakra control freak. He can be really obsessive about practicing when he wants to be, and things like the rising dragon ascension and umisenken could easily be interpreted as very demanding ki control exercises.

Exactly. The yamasenken is brute force writ large and with great ovekill and the umisenken is the exact opposite. It's nota big step from that to thinking about what style Ranma would suit in the Naruto-world and how Ranma would react to seeing people he cares about seriously hurt and not being able to do a damned thing about it.

My only other plot comment is to wonder what our favorite renegade Huuga recovered from her father's quarters, and how much trouble Ranma and Konoha will be in because of it.

That . . . is a secret. There are a couple of other things in the chapter that hint towards where I'm going with this but I'm not showing my full hand just yet.

Thanks Vasey, and good fic!

Thanks.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby toushin » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 am

i have the perfect technique for ranma

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_and_Roads_(Air_Gear)

in the manga air gear their are 11 masters of a certain series of techniques each one uses air and wind in a certain way if ranma could master these he'd be practically unstopable
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Andy2kk » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 am

Ryoga is just a beast. Remember what he did to the Musk he was fighting? Phsyically the strongest fighter in the entire series by some margin and Ryoga's aura was strong enough to render the guy immobile after he had his little vision. He is frighteningly powerful when he gets worked up. Even Kisame probably doesn't have enough chakra to match Ryoga in raw brute force.

Ryoga is stronger than Ranma? Is this set before or after, Herb and Saffron? Cause if it's after is Ryoga really stronger? Okay I know Ranma didn't beat either of those two with just strength, but still.. Ryoga might be strong, but I reckon Ranma could take him in an arm wrestle. lol.

Medic-nin Ranma could be cool, would he learn along side Sakura? Maybe get to know Shizune a little better.;) Also if Ranma does learn from Tsunade, that Strength technique of hers would put Ranma way past Ryoga in terms of strength. That could be amusing for Ranma, can just see it now, just learns the technique and does challenge Ryoga to some sort of test of strength and whoops him easy.
Andy2kk
Senshi Cadet

Postby Vasey » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Chapter 25 now available:

Chapter Twenty-Five
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cheb » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 pm

deliver a crippling blow with the right hand she ??? holding cocked by her head

and mosy ninja

For a heartbeat, Ranma stopped to be proud of his student:

Maybe it's me but the phrase feels wrong. Did he stop being proud of her?

with a clone of himself at the wheel

she couldn't quite prise herself away

sort of guy who'd have a hoard of fangirls stalking him

Not «horde», by any chance?

yoga wasn't good at avoiding collateral damage, sorta like[...]
:lol:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Vasey » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Cheb wrote:For a heartbeat, Ranma stopped to be proud of his student:
Maybe it's me but the phrase feels wrong. Did he stop being proud of her?

He stopped for a moment, in the fight, to be proud of her.

with a clone of himself at the wheel

she couldn't quite prise herself away

I must admit to not seeing anything wrong with those two.

I appreciate the pointers. I'll fix them now and upload a new version. Thanks.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby pspinler » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Doesn't seem like the story advanced very much in this chapter. Mostly a training montage.

-- Pat
pspinler
Senshi Cadet

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 am

Need more updates, story too fun to wait, makes kittens cry! :cry:

Seriously, Mr. or Ms. Author of insanely cool Ranma/Naruto crossover, have I told you how much I love you? No? Well, you are the most wonderfullest ninja pirate author ever! Yes, you are more than just an author, you are a NINJA PIRATE AUTHOR! Which is EXPONENTIALLY cooler than just a ninja, just a pirate, or just a good author. Thank you for making my life just a little bit more meaningful.

That said, the pacing of that chapter felt a little off, I think it might have been a good idea to write a bit from the perspective of Mr. new Sword psycho for a moment before he attacks, when he first spots them, and what he is thinking, and perhaps have Hitomi get a flashback, because, as much as I usually despise flashbacks, I'm curious about the history Mr. new Sword psycho has with Hitomi and Mr. Branch Hyuuga Itachi wannabe. It was fun to watch Ranma's thoughts the whole time, but sticking with Ranma's perspective for the entire chapter made things feel a bit off, like we were missing things as poor readers, just because Ranma was, and thus felt a little tight on details, and like very little actually happened, despite a whole lot being said. Not to mention, I'd like to at least see some censored curses from Hitomi in quotes, like "You $*#% $IO%$# @&*&$ I should *@#&@ your @*#%&* up a #$@#%@##$%! And if you don't let me go I'll #$$%^..."

Ah, the wonders of Anything Goes martial arts training... :lol:
"Health, Learning & Virtue will ensure your happiness; they will give you a quiet conscience, private esteem & public honor." Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 am

>with a clone of himself at the wheel
Ah. But the Narutoverse isn't known for having powerboats (or other self-propelling vehicles) so I automatically perceived this word as an "unknown application of a known word as a human trait". Like with the "powerhouse", you know.

I then did re-read and re-assess the paragraph but forgot to remove the line from my comments assembly.

>she couldn't quite prise herself away
Where I encounter this word for the first time. Maybe I'm too used to people using "pry".

>Not to mention, I'd like to at least see some censored curses from Hitomi in quotes, like "You $*#% $IO%$# @
A *bad* idea if you plan to publish it of FFnet later. The server would just cut this stuff out and youl'll end with "You I should your up a! And if you don't let me go I'll..."
:evil:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Vasey » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 am

Ah. But the Narutoverse isn't known for having powerboats (or other self-propelling vehicles) so I automatically perceived this word as an "unknown application of a known word as a human trait". Like with the "powerhouse", you know.

Naruto is nothing if not inconsistent in its technology. The Wave Arc feature a boat that wasn't exactly what I think of when I think powerboat but it certainly wasn't being powered by muscle and oars either. I'm just running with that for convenience.

I'd prefer the Naruto world if it was properly technology-free or properly advanced, in truth, but canon is what canon is. I don't like that aspect much but if I'm going to do this properly then I've got to work with the material at hand.

Where I encounter this word for the first time. Maybe I'm too used to people using "pry".

Pry and prise mean much the same thing. According to the online dictionary I looked it up in to make sure, you can also use prize. Learn something new every day!

A *bad* idea if you plan to publish it of FFnet later. The server would just cut this stuff out and youl'll end with "You I should your up a! And if you don't let me go I'll..."

Another reason to 'love' FF.Net.

Need more updates, story too fun to wait, makes kittens cry!

My writing speed has been slower than normal in the last few months. Hopefully I'll get back up to speed and start churning out the chapters – small (relatively so) chapters and lots of them coming quickly, that's my preference. Well, till I get to the 'epic battle' bits, and then they get long.

Seriously, Mr. or Ms. Author of insanely cool Ranma/Naruto crossover, have I told you how much I love you? No? Well, you are the most wonderfullest ninja pirate author ever! Yes, you are more than just an author, you are a NINJA PIRATE AUTHOR! Which is EXPONENTIALLY cooler than just a ninja, just a pirate, or just a good author. Thank you for making my life just a little bit more meaningful.

That's quite a compliment. Thanks.

That said, the pacing of that chapter felt a little off, I think it might have been a good idea to write a bit from the perspective of Mr. new Sword psycho for a moment before he attacks, when he first spots them, and what he is thinking, and perhaps have Hitomi get a flashback, because, as much as I usually despise flashbacks, I'm curious about the history Mr. new Sword psycho has with Hitomi and Mr. Branch Hyuuga Itachi wannabe. It was fun to watch Ranma's thoughts the whole time, but sticking with Ranma's perspective for the entire chapter made things feel a bit off, like we were missing things as poor readers, just because Ranma was, and thus felt a little tight on details, and like very little actually happened, despite a whole lot being said. Not to mention, I'd like to at least see some censored curses from Hitomi in quotes, like "You $*#% $IO%$# @&*&$ I should *@#&@ your @*#%&* up a #$@#%@##$%! And if you don't let me go I'll #$$%^..."

I'm toying with my writing style to try and make things flow a little smoother. Short chapters from a single point of view that then flow into more chapters that can show things from other characters perspectives should, I think, make for a better way to show the progression of events. It's too easy to abuse scene separators - I know I'm guilty of this, but some things won't be easy to do with single-POV chapters. Well, I'm giving it a try. I can always slide back to the way I was doing things before if it doesn't work: tis why I'm not posting final versions on FF.Net yet.

Of course, again, there are places where rigid POV won't fit. For example, I have plans for at least one Ranma 1/2-style slapstick running battle and that needs a shifting POV to really play out in the sort of way it does in the manga, I think. Best not to be too rigid about these things, I suppose.

Ah, the wonders of Anything Goes martial arts training...

Yeah. It's fun to write.

Doesn't seem like the story advanced very much in this chapter. Mostly a training montage.

Truth. With these shorter chapters there are always going to be lulls where it's all just setup for things that come in the future and don't seem immediately important. This works to advance a B-plot and introduce another. Not a lot for the main thrust of the story, I admit, but background stuff is important to make the world feel alive.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Re: Untitled Ranma/Naruto crossover fic (New: Ch. 26)

Postby Vasey » Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Chapter Twenty-Six

Hopefully the next chapter will come a little quicker.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby toushin » Sun May 31, 2009 11:21 am

the moment you said that ranma was a wind type the first thing that came to mind was air gear each road and technique in that series would be perfect for this ranma

here is a little trial rub i tought up

Infinity Atmosphere
the technique takes alot of focus and concentration, you must focus your ki on the task at hand. Do not try to force it you must let your ki flow from you Moving the air requires a very delicate touch. You cannot push it as if you were a bulldozer. bear in mind that the air is a diffuse form of matter. There is no fixed boundary where it ends. The flow of air must thus be continuous. When you push a body of air, you must take into consideration that the neighboring bodies will also be pulled along it doesn't react to brute force. One must be gentle with it. Coax it and it will do your bidding. eventually they will be able to controll the sky the sky is the air density and water concentration thus anything above the earth belongs to its domain. air diffuses easily even if only minor differences in air pressure appear the density of the air still changes the air moves to fill that gap in pressure that is the wind. in short wind is the result of changing density which in turn cuases a relative shifting of velocity in the atmoshere the moving wall of air creates which in turn is followed by a change in humidity many thing precede the wind sound appears first, the inner ear may detect the pressure change however perhaps the winds interaction with light is most interesting. light refracts when traveling through mediums with different densities thus wind may even scatter and bend the path of light. the density of wind is much higher than stagnant air theoretically it is even possible to aerodynamically ride that pressure gradient like a plane and obtain lift with the addition of the upward force of the lift the distance of any jump naturally increases. wind is the concentration of air utilizing the wind to attain flight through the air that is infinity atmosphere and mastery of it relies on the wind. in order to master infinity atmosphere you should be able to think up strategies utilize geographical advantages and have the brains to do your best and to put in effort to win nothing more there are eight different paths to mastery of infinity atmosphere mastery of each path is called the regalia and their masters are called kings

Wing Road
users have a natural ability to sense wind changes before they occur. this road allows one to control air densities forming a surface its like a layer of wind that user can stand on this is called trick pass. trick path also allow the user to increase their manuverabilty and when their bodies are in a moving mass of air by cutting through the wind and creating a path they are able to attain lift effectively flying. further enhance movement in battle, includes moving at breakneck speeds by decreasing wind resistance They can also apply their own momentum to an air current, to increase the current's velocity. furthermore wing road users are highly resistence to damage, training to relax all 600 muscle dispersing the impact throughout the entire body. just as the hardest rock will be shattered beneath the waves of the sea human beings are easily broken when their body is tense but the wind cannot be broken by anybody.

Regalia
a king is a dozon times, and if the codditions are right several hundred times more efficent at using the wind. they are able to change directions in mid air, create countless trick paths throughout the air and even predict the tragectory of projectiles based on wind speed and the way its blowing

Moonstruck Drop
this technique is based on the greek myth that the sky was created from a moon drop. it teaches one how to catch those moon drops. training for this technique requires one stand on their hands concentrating on the palms then preceed to run never letting the feet touch the ground. this is tough training becuase moving with your palms creates a lot of friction burning and riping the skin. the technique works on the vacuum phenomenon. when two flat objects are placed upon one another and the air between them is removed they cannot be seperated. the pressure of the surrounding atmosphere exerts force on the objects preventing their seperation. to a lesser extent suction occurs whenever a person presses their palm against a surface the space between the floor and the palms is one surface also the space extending from the backs of the hands to the limits of the atmosphere forms the other surface. the final result of this special training is the mastery air surface manipulation and if one applies a little power they can change the flow of the wind easily producing powerful gust.

Numberless Grappler
it is said that the debris blown away by the force of this collossal tornado could easily pulverize concrete and metal this technique uses the moonstruck drop to its highest capabilities producing powerful windstorms with wind speeds over 180mph that crushes all in its path

Hurricane Road
before a bird can leave the nest it will molt all of its feathers even though chicks feathers have the same appearance as their parants they are only meant for comfort while in the nest but to dance in the freedom of the great sky they will have no strength but those are the feathers given to them by their parents to withstand the wind you must be strong your feathers every single feather will molt into a stronger one. the hurricane road is an extremely advanced variation of the Wing Road which focuses on using the created wind as a weapon rather than to increase manuverability

Pile Tornado,
by manipulating air densities user creates a protective spherical ball of air around them. by further manipulating this sphere user creates a funnel of wind and shoots it at opponent.

Limited Express
uses the wing roads ability of riding on air surfaces to ride the inner walls of the tornado combining their power with the power of the funnel.

Bloody Road
the bloody road is highly aerial and acrobatic and unlike conventional Roads the Bloody Road is very violent and extremely deadly to its opponents leaving its adversaries bloody with numerous cuts and scratches.

Ride Fall Bloody Roll Soul 1800
this technique allows the escalation of the victim it requires clear thinking as the enemy is repeatedly kicked causing serious injuries.

Regalia
the wind is utilized once the regalia is reached

Leviathan Fang
this technique is achieved by collecting the rotational force of ones motion and forging it with their ki and then realeasing it all at once towards the outside cutting the atmosphere itself apart vacuuming and compressing air into a piercing shock wave.

Gigaer Cross
two consecutive fangs are fired at once greatly enhancing each others power.

fang cage
Leviathan Fang is a shockwave that occurs when the atmosphere is cut this creates a vacuum effect that encloses both user and opponent into a small space sealing opponents mobility completely especially for aerial fighters.

infinity jail
this is an advancement of the fang cage done with the fullest precision the rifts are extremely close to each other totally cutting off opponents mobility once one rift is hit it sets off a chain reaction that sets off all the others attacking opponent from all sides crushing them

Flame Road
the flame and the wind are the same, flame is something that blows violently its red and it burns but in fact has a low heat output the flame and the wind do not have a definite form but if misused they could easily rob others of their lives. the main focus of this road is speed through the ultimate mastery of the will they are able to harnes their body's speed that to the untrained eye there movements are blurs, and even in some extremities they seem to change of places almost instantaneously appearing as if they aren't moving an inch while exchanging dozens of blows within seconds.
Reincarnation
uses speed, momentum and the resulting inertia to create a devastating attack
Oh! Time
first those who can handle the flame must learn how to control it thus you have to learn the technique in order to restrian people's freedom from the flame. this technique stops the movement of the body by hitting the opponent in certain nerve points in their body, like the chin, back of the head, or the bottom of the neck with accelerated kicks and palm thrusts. completely diminish the persons freedom of movement the person will experience blurry vision, just like if they were hit on the head and be in a haze even if they retain the senses their body will be unmovable and will feel a burning sensation
After Burner
the principles of the technique are used by supersonic fighter jets in the process where the fuel is jetted and blown directly into the turbine the only things left behind is a shockwave exceeding the speed of sound and flames from the fuel and flames the object disappears from sight of whoever is watching by appling this principle user is able to do the same thing

Regalia
kings are able to suck in air and have their ki act as a superconductor that rapidly heats incoming air.

Jukuuryuuri
Time manipulation
this technique uses the refraction phenomenom light has the property of being unable to directly go through an element of a differing composition making it bend cuasing the object within the element to appear to have disappeared if the level of humidity and temperature of the air is high heat haze and mirage also work under the same principle. using the flame road regalia ability user can make light bend around them effectively disappearing coupled with the speed the road produces makes it appear as if the user can control time.
burning blood
this is more of a mind set its like a crimson flame that erupts from within until all their blood is spilled they devote themselves entirely to winning
iorn clock
there is a phenomenon known as over rev. human eyes capture objects at the incredible speed of 300 frames per second that is .003 seconds and send the information to the brain. in reality though since the brain must give directions while processing the enormous amounts of information, it can only perceive about 80 frames per second. however in certain kinds of intense situations or if a threat upon its life comes close the brain shuts out all information other than from the sense of vision and processes all of its 300 frames. in other words like a revolving lantern this is the true character of the system where an instant feels like 10 seconds or even a minute long. however a human's body is unable to keep up with this accelerated processing in that stage it feels as if ones limbs have frozen as if time has stoped
Infinite Inferno
using the superconductive ability of the regalia unleashing the heated air as a large wave of flames that burns all that it touches imprisoning the enemy in a cage formed by the flames
time mirror
all objects vibrate at their own frequencies the functions of a clock rely on attuning it to the specific frequency of a vibrating quartz crystal. its similar to the same phenomenon that occurs when a continuously vibrating object such as a messager is touched it becomes very difficult for you to take your hand away from it this is because when your hand and the vibrating object come into contact they will both begin to vibrate at the same frequency by taking advantage of this trait one can use matching frequencies to immobilize their opponents by continually kicking the ground at a rapid rate user produces the same vibrations that opponents attack produces effectively turning their power against them
Over Road
this road uses the same theory as the windmill principle the users ki as a turbine to compress incoming air for bigger thrust, and redirects it. great strength is required to redirect all of the compressed wind. this road can also nullify other road abilities however the stronger the wind the more strength required.

regalia

Audience of the Over Road
using the special effect you get from pressurizing liquid and gas oppenings user creates an amplified invisible wall of super oritical fluid that echoes several times like a big wave being created by as many as ten thousands of audience

Sonia Road
humans are made to move around with the knee joints as the base point in nearly all types of physical activity people who have a flexible knee have a better adventage but for the sonia road the base is much higher and its the ass providing greater strength, maneuverability, and speed . all moves of the sonia road are from using the ass as the base point. this road is more useful to women, the hip joints of a women are much wider then of men with the legs on the sides giving more flexibility and wider movement. the center of gravity in humans is just above the hip joints so the base of movement is much closer to the center of gravity. the moves of the sonia road are already close to the limit of a human so it takes a huge burden on the body you can say that its the opposite of the bloody road which minces the opponents body being violated by the poison of your own body. the most dangerous weapon of the sonia road are the legs that are able to shred and tear apart all in its path. it is said that the road is filled with thorns.

Regalia

in the ocean when a person is 20 meters below the surface a large amount of pressure is exerted on the lungs by the water forcing them to act like compressed gas cylinders with leaks as you go deeper the water pressure rises and the air rushes in and out of the body at a rapid rate at depths like this the pressure from the water is actually three times greater then the pressure of the air at sea level a large intake of oxygen at this depth will activate the brain and muscles as well as loosen the joints however at these depths the most important factor is that normally to the human body is completely harmless the gas that makes up 70% of the atmosphere nitrogen. the body is naturally saturated with nitrogen this means that since it is at its limit just a little decompression will cause nitrogen to be immediately absorbed throughout the entire body especially in the body's joints nitrogen bubbles will form. causing unimaginable pain but with cushions of natural air collecting in the joints the body's mobility is greatly increased smooth movements that go beyond the natural limits for humans

Scorpio
this move consists of numerous flips, aerials, punches, and kicks towards the opponent. While at it, user quickly maneuvers their way in hitting certain spots of the human body to leave the opponent paralyzed.

Whip Extend
A move, which requires a high amount of momentum with a front flip jump leading the user towards their opponent’s upper body. Ending with a mid-air leg extend kick on the opponents face and a rebound back flip as a land for the user

Whiplash
the spin kick is a lower body technique in order for the lower body to turn momentum and a strong base are needed in this case the momentum is provided by the upper body in order to maximize the momentum of the upper body for any spinkick technique used the head must always finish facing the front it is sain that the larger the momentum the greater the attack force this theory however results in a very small effective damage area. however in the sonia road since the axis of rotation, center of gravity and starting point are all on the same plane it is possible to use the strength of both the upper and lower body simultaneously by twisting gurthermore the momentum becomes more variable. the motion of the kick is used to twist the upper body at this point the foot becomes the base as it collects the most energy by accumulating this energy the users speed is dramatically increased over a short distance. afterwards the base moves up through the knee to the upper body allowing a huge range of motion(about 240) and increasing the effective damage area dramatically.

Infinite Chain: Turquoise Sonia:
when an object moves through the air there are collisions between the object and the air molecules the air molecules essentially become as hard as a solid the undeniable force of the object will pierce through the wall of air created by the molecules and produce a booming sound as their energy disperses over the object in a cone shape this technique uses one's body as a rod and releases a kick at the speed of sound the legs cuts through the air reducing friction and allowing them to accelerate allowing them to cut through everything they touch.

Gaia Road
there is a radar that can scan the earth's crust. its a technology germany studied during the wwII to know the location of the russian tanks with countless numbers of frequency detectors and sound waves radars it becomes possible to grasp the movement of objects on the earth which normal radars cannot detect. the gais road uses this principle allowing the user to fell vibrations through the ground. even if you travel the world you would never find two fighters exactly alike. weight, power, technique all leave a mark like a finger print if you memorize that print for the size of the land of his type you will be able to engrave everything. this technique focuses more on defense rather then offense.

endurance training
trains the body in high atmospheric pressure once finished you will appear to be extremely dehydrated due to the hard workout, but instead of building the muscles they become hard like a stone

regalia
able to memorize and engrave all moves from an opponent despite how fast, high and complex the technique. there is nothing that can continue to fly no matter how high, how fast and how tricky the fighter is a time will come when he will have to run on ground

Infinite Tremor
this tecnique operates on the principles of piezoelectricity to generate electrical potential by applying directional force to the ground. The induced voltage is transmitted along the surface, and synchronizes with the vibrations of an object (ie. the adversary) and effectively incapacitates them

Ring Road
this road specializes in the care and healing of others it requires alot of intelligence and also focuses a lot on sound.

tuning
techniques of the regalia are like a double edge sword since the regalia hold such amazing power they also put an immense strain on the user's body no matter how powerful the kings are there is a limit to the number of times they can use the regalias power if they are overused the strain will become unbearable for the king. the human body is an assemble of precise parts the body wouldn't be able to function when the parts move seperately so from the time one is born all the parts are set to a common pace and rythm. this is called biorythm.to be able to read and measure the slight difference in rhythm of different people it would be necessary for a tuner to have an absolute standard rhythm so that they do not sway in another person's rhythm and surrounding the ability to trick time with an accurate and incomparable sound. ring road users can feel a persons rhythm and by rhythm its becoming into one harmony. this allows them to look for problems and fix them

Regalia
Infinite Scale
everything in the world has its own frequency the king of the ring road is able to tune in to these frequencies shutting out all else effectively going into their own world. a world of sound where nothing can keep a secret. this enables them to instantly know the weaknesses and stregths of everythin in their path.

Axis
birds make two types of sounds they can make songs and calls. for example the bush warbler only sings its hoo hokekyo song in the spring the rest of the year it just chirps the chirping calls are to other birds similar to the words that people use each word has a unique pronunciation and a definite meaning howevery what we classify as songs are just a means of expressing their mood as far as we know the sounds they make during songs dont actually mean anything or so we've come to believe recent research suggest that bird songs are more complex than we originally thought however. as a matter of fact they now think that songs are a very important method of communication a bird song is a way to express things that cannot be put into words. that concept can be communicated directly to others normal people just here it as a gong but within the complex patterns and hidden frequencies of the melody lies an incredible amount of information as the concept is transmitted. bird song analtsis and encodes ones concepts and senses and broadcasts them to the other mechanics through sound essentially creating clones of the king. however this is very taxing to the clones who dont have the endurance the king has build up.

Rising Road
trains in manipulating the earths magnetic field this allows them to directly effect the alpha alpha electromagnetic waves inside the brain. the alpha electromagnetic waves inside the brain. brain activity relies on a chemical compound named acetylcholine as a transmitter sends out impulses at regular cycles however some electromagnetic waves will affect impulses sent by the acetylcholine hindering its normal transmission or maybe even change the original information. it may result in hullucinations and lead us to believe that these illusions are reality. also since this road relies on magnetism it makes weapons completely useless.

Regalia
the ring road is the most versitile of all the roads containing a numerous amount of techniques and destructive potential, by directly taping into magnetism from several kilometers away user can potentially destroy an entire town at a blink of an eye

Atmosphere Max
uses magnetism with different polarities. this creates a microwave efffect that is strong enough to cause the blood of bystanders to boil.

electromagnetic iorn fist
channels magnetic power through the body temporarily increasing users strength not only is this technique powerful it also causes extreme nasia and disiness

iorn block
a defensive technique that creates a pressure resitant electromagnetic buffer to block out matter and energy
electromagnetic sensor
can sense even the slightest electromagnetic field within a life form

any physical substance can be effected by magnetic fields using a massive one to eroud opponents battle aura or ki field without touching the body

Corpse Road
the corpse road combines the super fast movement of the flame road and the viciousness and techniques of the bloody road.

Regalia
the techniques of the corpse road greatly enhance the kings endurance and power it is said that a corpse road king is able to withstand a mountain falling on them

Air Cannon
uses the same principle as the leviathan fang only instead of releasing the rotational energy user converts it into power then repeatedly kicks, or punches at an extremely high speed the rapid acceleration and deceleration creates energy unleasing a highly focused and destructive blast of air and heat.

hatch venom
instead of unleashing the air cannon the energy is released on impact creating a technique strong enough to rip the skin off opponents body

Legionarius Phalanx
a move that uses blindingly fast kicks to send out numerous air cannons the combination of which equal the power of the original.

Lather Road
this road can change the density and properties of water by saturating it with air.

Bubblegum Crisis
bubbles are always spinning at high speeds when they stop spinning the bubbles burst the faster that the bubbles spin the stronger they get this concept allows water to cut through steel. this technique can Can be used offensively and defensively reducing visibility even violently agitating the water inside a human body by resonating the water in the body with the vibrations of the bubbles

Regalia
the regalia is based on the orca whale. a killer whale can reach speeds over 80 km/h its the mammal with the highest moving speed in water. there is a large amount of disolved air in water by applying shock to the water the air would seperate from the water molecules in the form of bubbles this allows one to breath under water.a king is trained to manipulate the properties of water allowing then trans to withstand extreme depths, control the surface tension of water allowing them to stand on it for 2 to 3 mins, they can even run in water.

exploding fang
this is a fusion of the bloody roads leviathan fang and Bubblegum Crisis. the existence of water itself is a miracle and is clearly a magical substance with a mere difference of 100 degrees centrigrade it freely changes its form from solid to liquid and then to gas and has the ability to dissolve substances on top of that by electrolysis it seperates into hydrogen and oxygen and undergoes combustion. not only does this technique manipulate the water in the surroundings but also from inside living organisms like fish which contain high explosive potential.

orca
with super running speed user gathers the lakes water pressure at one point when the lungs run out of air the body automatically conducts breathing with no relation to the brain even if this happens in the water it cannot be stopped
Sky road
once all roads have been mastered the sky road will appear the whole execution of a technique is smooth and flowing and each movement is an exhilarating blend of offensive and defensive measue it isn't only just to look cool its to unleash every bit of your concentration power.

brain charger
this technique is the highest precedence of infinity atmosphere the average human can only use 10% of their full potential. it's not odd that humans waste too much energy take therma power generation as an example firstly oil is burnt and water heated to 1000 degrees vapor pressurized propeller shaft spins generator coil spins, and finally electricity is produced but by that point of time 65% of the oil combustible calories are lost furthermore energy is lost on the load of the power line load of transformer load of appliances of each type and the actual energy used is about 10% besides that the leftover electricity is thrown away the process of collecting this wasted energy is called co-generation this technique allows one to temporarily unlock sub-concious section of the brain (most likely in the brain stem, which controls motion, and in the side lobes which control perspective and mathematics) that increase their ability to control motion to precise perfection. the change is depicted by the crosses that appear in the eyes. the downside to this technique is that if user doesn't keep full control it could drastically alter their personality during use.

Hawk Eye
an ability granted to the brain charger the user is granted incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track all but the quickest opponents, even if the user can't move at the same speed, (so even if the user can follow his or her opponents movements it doesn't necessarily mean their body will be able to react fast enough even though they saw the attack coming).

Trick Pass
users doesn't see they dont need to , or even feel they're beyond. they feel trough their heart. It is the heart that allows them to see beyond the mere limits of the physical realm.

Sky Regalia
combines the techniques hawk eye and trick pass. everything felt with trick pass is now perfectly clear in the sight of users two eyeballs which allows the user to instantaneously create an extremely accurate map of the area and all possible weak and strong points. even normal invisible things like the inside of objects faint flows of air and shifts in temperature users are able to visualize them all giving them a perfect field of 360 degree vision and sensation
Inorganic net
Inorganic net is a brain-computer interface simulation, each participant enters from outside, directly connecting their brain to the simulation computer. The computer transfers sensory data to them and reads their desires and actions back; in this manner they interact with the simulated world and receive feedback from it. this is a training program that is very risky and dangerous due to the high amount of info directly entering the brain it allows one to battle virtual simulated opponents as well as train without outside distractions. user is also able to alter their visual perceptions so they can see in terms of energy patterns, detecting the flow of kinetic, thermal and electromagnetic energy and bend this energy to there will
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby toushin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 pm

here are my predictions for the finish product of ranma ryoga and mousse

ranma
we all know that ranma has one of the most creative minds in the ranmaverse we see it in all his fights. we also know he can shrug off physical and verbal attacks emotional and phychological attacks are a different story. when you back him into a cornor his walls totally come down you saw it in his first fight with ryoga when ryoga said he was acting like a girl. you saw it again when akane got the battle dogi. he couldn't handle an akane stronger then him and did a truly horrible thing. now in the fic we have anko being killed right in front of ranma and him being able to do nothing. we are already seeing some of the by products of this when he said to mousse i work with you and you triied to kill me. now ranma wont be coming evil thats not him, but i can see him being alot less playful in his fights. ranma holds back alot in his fights only showing his upper limits when it is absolutely needed. that will change ranma will go into fights at full force. i said on an earlier post that i think ranma will end up being trained by tsunade. so i see ranmas ending up being a cross between Hotaru, Saisei and Saishi from samurai deeper kyo, Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi Shihōin from bleach ( can anyone say Shunshin no ranma), various charecters of air gear, and alita from battle angel alita.

ryoga
i admit ryoga taking up the sword came as a big surprise, but i still have some guesses the various techniques from claymore like rippling sword or quick sword. while the technique produce great speed they rely more on raw power, plus it would allow ryoga to keep up with ranma, Kenpachi Zaraki's fighting style would be perfect for ryoga.

mouse
mouse's most obviouse weakness is his glasses. i see him finally start to use blind fighting so i see him as a cross between Akira and yuan from sdk i also see him using seals like ranma only instead of creating illusions like yuan they can move and attack on their own like snakes. basically anyone who has read star of war mouse will end up similar to that one
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Stories and C&C