as of yet untitled FIC

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Post

Postby Delta-Theta » Tue May 16, 2006 9:44 pm

Ozzallos wrote:I inspire. Cool. I call beta!

you got it your Ozzyness!! ^_^
Delta-Theta/Makoto-chan
Losers call it "Cheating",
Winners call it "Exceptional Use of Unconventional Tatics".
Deal with it!
Delta-Theta
Senshi Cadet

Postby Atlan » Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 am

two staffs, two senshi, one martial artist with two boddies....
Why not, when ranma is doing his senshi thing, have him turn into two sailors, Mars and Mercury, as seperate entities.
Like, he could transform, perhaps with the aid of Jusenko instant drowned twins spring, into the two senshi simultainisly.
Ranma 1, a red haid, short, girl, would be mars.
Ranma 2, a tall, black haird girl (basicly ranma as a boy, but female) as mercury.
And since they would be half of ranma, each could have only half his speed, strenght, and skill. They would each have slightly less skill than when he came to nerima.
That way, you have a almost Cannon amount of senshi, and ranma isnt as over powered.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Comments

Postby pspinler » Wed May 17, 2006 9:21 am

I'm afraid I have to agree with some of the previous posts. This isn't really a Ranma fic, anymore. It's an original char. The changes come too fast, are too encompassing, and are too in depth. I lost interest as soon as Ranmas curse was locked and her age was regressed (author plot hammer there if I ever read one).
If I were writing a story with that plot, my Ranma character would be very angsty and depressed. He's lost nearly everything which defined him, and none of it via his choice.
May I suggest instead of trying to warp Ranma to fit into a sailor moon character template, that you instead explore how a closer to canon Ranma would fit and interact? Taking this tack offers a lot of really interesting personal dynamics you could explore.
Well, regardless, it's your story. Have fun.
-- Pat
pspinler
Senshi Cadet

Re: Comments

Postby WG_Writer » Wed May 17, 2006 9:32 am

pspinler wrote:I'm afraid I have to agree with some of the previous posts. This isn't really a Ranma fic, anymore. It's an original char. The changes come too fast, are too encompassing, and are too in depth. I lost interest as soon as Ranmas curse was locked and her age was regressed (author plot hammer there if I ever read one).
If I were writing a story with that plot, my Ranma character would be very angsty and depressed. He's lost nearly everything which defined him, and none of it via his choice.
May I suggest instead of trying to warp Ranma to fit into a sailor moon character template, that you instead explore how a closer to canon Ranma would fit and interact? Taking this tack offers a lot of really interesting personal dynamics you could explore.
Well, regardless, it's your story. Have fun.
-- Pat

Umm.. what locking? What mushrooms? he did not mention them, other posters did.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Re: Comments

Postby pspinler » Wed May 17, 2006 10:00 am

WarGiver wrote:Umm.. what locking? What mushrooms? he did not mention them, other posters did.

Ah. oops?
Going back to look, you're of right, of course. Sorry about that.
-- Pat
pspinler
Senshi Cadet

Postby crystlshake » Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 am

There is the twin water at Junsenkyo to use as a magic source if necesary too.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby Delta-Theta » Wed May 17, 2006 8:48 pm

crystlshake wrote:There is the twin water at Junsenkyo to use as a magic source if necesary too.

The only magic that Ranma is going to have access to is the magic of the staves and the planet magic of Mars and Mercury..
he isn't going to replace the senshi mentally just physicly
Losers call it "Cheating",
Winners call it "Exceptional Use of Unconventional Tatics".
Deal with it!
Delta-Theta
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C