The Goddess Within Chapter 1 (Formerly untitled Ranma/Amg)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

The Goddess Within Chapter 1 (Formerly untitled Ranma/Amg)

Postby nav » Tue May 09, 2006 11:53 am

This is definitely an alternate universe story. It is one I have been playing around with. Still rough, but I hope better.
Kasumi Tendo finished the last of her chores not with her customary smile, but with a sigh. Sometimes she felt like the family slave. Ever since her mother died she vowed to support her family the best she could and that meant cooking, cleaning and keeping house. It was a never ending job, one that she would give up willingly if she thought her family could survive without her.
It wasn’t that she resented her sisters, but to watch them planning for their futures while she was left behind hurt. She supported them, helped them and even ignored Akane’s poor treatment of her fiancée. She smiled. Ranma. The source of so much chaos in their lives. He burned like a bright star in the night, but one that she could not touch.
Soon, just watching him and knowing she had made a mistake when he first arrived began to prey on her mind. What did she have to live for? She didn’t have a business, such as it was, like Nabiki, nor a fiancé like Akane. When she looked toward her future she saw nothing but a continual, never changing bleak existence, never truly living. Nothing. That’s what I have to look forward to, to live for…nothing. So many times she had been tempted to take the family tanto and end her miserable life, but her family depended on her.
One night, though, shortly after the failed wedding she gave into the depression and Ranma had found her in the dojo with the tanto, tears streaming down her face poised and ready. He hurled himself and caught the blade in his hand, cutting it badly, but stopping her from finishing the act.
“No one cares for me,” she cried. “All I ever will be is an unmarried housewife taking care of an ungrateful family.”
“Shush, now. That ain’t true. They may not show it, but they do care. “I know I do. You’re the first person to ever treat me kindly without wanting somethin’. You make me feel at home.”
He looked at her shyly. “When I hear your voice, I know I ‘m home.”
He carried her to her room after she bandaged his hand and they had spent the rest of the night talking, learning about each other. She had asked him about his fiancées and his answer surprised her. She had always assumed he had not chosen to protect the honor of the other girls. She was wrong, totally wrong.
“Shampoo,” he said. “How can you love a girl who wants ta kill you one minute and marry you the next.”

I didn’t even bother to ask him about Kodachi, she was as crazy as her brother was and wasn’t even an official fiancée.

“How about Ukyo,” Kasumi asked.
“When we were kids, she was great. She was a friend. But she never asks me what I want, it’s always what she wants.”
“And Akane?”
“At one time, I think I did love her. I know I pick on her, but only after she calls me pervert or somethin’. But she has never trusted me and she hits me without listnin’ to me.”
What he said next made me see him differently. His words were like the dagger I had tried to use. It cut at my heart and made me see the boy, no, the man we had all but abandoned.
“Anyways,” he said. “With all the crazy nuts, challengin’ me or attackin’ me, I don’t much see livin’ much longer before someone gets lucky and puts an end to it all.”
By this time tears were coming from his eyes. It was my turn to hold him and tell him that I did care and that he could always come and talk to me. I would always listen to him.
From that moment on I made a vow that he would no longer feel alone, that this house was his home and he was and would always be my friend.
Ranma. I couldn’t help but smile when I think of him. Ever since that night he has pitched in and helped me with the chores and even with the cooking. Of course he had to take abuse from his father for being girly and hits from Akane for flirting with me unless I was able to stop her in time, which usually I couldn’t. But he kept helping, asking for nothing.
Of course, teaching Akane that Ranma wasn’t doing anything perverted while I was tutoring him was difficult. To think I had to actually speak to her sharply several times before she could understand. Convincing Nabiki to ease off on using Ranma was easier since mother’s trust was bringing in more money. Now that she and Nabiki were of age they controlled the household accounts and actually had money left over. Before, father’s penchant for sake forced Nabiki to use other methods to bring in additional money for the household account.
Father is so much of a child and I don’t want to be the one taking care of him for the rest of my adult life. Ranma understands when I tell him my desires, after all he has been used by everyone in his life. It hurts me so much to see him so sad.
And, God help me, I think I love him.

Kasumi was startled by the sound of something heavy hitting the floor in the family room. It must be Ryouga lost again. Wiping her hands on her apron she went to rescue the lost boy.
But it wasn’t Ryouga. It was Ranma unconscious in front of the television, his blood stained clothes ripped and tattered. Oh my god, Ranma. Please be alright. She rushed to his side and began checking him for injuries. He was breathing normally and his pulse was strong, but from the condition of his clothes he had obviously been in a bad fight.
As she kneeled beside him his eyes twitched then opened. “Bell….Kasumi, where am I,” he asked weakly.
“You’re home Ranma,” she replied.
“The temple?”
“Temple,” she said confused. “No, you’re at the dojo.”
“That’s right. Home. Kasumi. Kawaii.” The word sent a blush to her cheeks.
“Sake,” he whispered.
“What,” Kasumi asked, not sure she had heard correctly.
“Sakee,” he said again, this time more strongly.
“Let me get some from father’s cabinet,” she said, surprise in her voice. Ranma didn’t drink. She left and a few minutes returned with a small bottle of her father’s sake.
Ranma grabbed the bottle as soon as he saw it, flipped the top off and turned it up for a long drink.
“Ahhhhh,” he said, “that’s better.” One more long drink and the bottle was drained. “More please. Sakeee”
“Oh my,” she said as she left, returning with a larger bottle this time.
Another long drink drained almost half the bottle. Ranma, feeling better was able to sit up now.
“Ranma,” Kasumi asked meekly. “Why did you want sake?”
He took another long drink before replying. “I don’t know, Kasumi. For some reason I had no energy and I knew sake would help.” He then drained the last of the bottle. “Ahhhh, much better.”
“Do you know what you said when you woke up,” she asked.
“I called you Bell and asked if this was the temple, didn’t I?”
She nodded in response.
“There’s these memories and feelings floating around in my head and every now and then one pokes itself out. I feel I should know this Bell and the temple, but I just can’t grab the thought, it keeps slipping out of reach.”
“You also called me kawaii,” she said with a blush, averting her eyes.
Ranma reached up turning her head toward him and caressing her cheek with his hand. “I know why I said that,” he said gently. “It’s true.”
Time seemed to stop as blue-grey eyes captured Kasumi’s soft brown ones. Neither heard Akane announcing herself as she got home.
“Baka,” she screamed. “What are you doing to my sister?” She summoned her mallet and swung intending to pound Ranma in the floor like a wooden peg.
Ranma turned, an annoyed expression on his face. He pointed a finger and zapped the mallet head with a lighting bolt, incinerating it.
“Nothing yet,” he replied. “But if you’ll step out I’m sure we can find something interesting to do. Unless, of course, you want to join in, but I’m not sure if Kasumi is ready for a threesome.”
Ranma realizing what he had said clapped a hand over his mouth, his terror filled eyes wide, while both Kasumi and Akane looked at him with mouths agape.
“Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my.”
“Ranma, you pervert,” Akane shouted.
Ranma just shook his head, hand still clasped tightly over his mouth.
Noticing the two sake bottles next to Ranma, Akane asked with a frown, “Have you been drinking?”
Nodding his head, Ranma removed the hand from his mouth. “Yep, but I don’t think there’s any left,” he said shaking the empty bottles. “I’ll be glad to get us some more if you want some.”
She slowly shook her head no as Ranma looked on disappointed. Damn, I could use another drink.
Kasumi managed to defuse the situation by pulling Ranma and Akane to the table and serving tea.
“Ranma, what happened to you,” Kasumi asked. “You look like you have been in a terrible fight, but you have no injuries.”
“Yeah, Ranma, have you been picking on poor Ryouga again?”
A flash of anger passed across Ranma’s eyes. “No, Akane, I haven’t been picking on P-Chan. I haven’t even seen him in a couple of weeks.”
Before Ranma could get back to answering Kasumi’s question Akane interrupted again. “Why do you call him P-Chan?”
“Let me answer Kasumi first, because after that I think you may need a tranquilizer.”
Kasumi’s eyes opened wide as the realization hit her. Ranma nodded, confirming her suspicion.
“I was walking through the city when I saw this huge, ugly demon firing dark blasts at a woman. I don’t remember much about the fight. I remember seeing her get hurt badly by the demon and jumping in to help. Everything else after that is in bits and pieces. I remember us combining powers and destroying the demon, but…..,” he paused. “I remem…remember the demon hurting me badly before we killed it. We were both weak from blood loss, but she managed to drag me toward this electronics shop with blood streaming from her wounds. I had almost passed out when she lunged forward with the last of her strength. I think she said something like “sorry father,” but I can’ be sure. There was a bright flash and the next thing I remember was waking up to an angel.” He smiled, “With a full bottle of sake.
“Oh yeah Akane, Ryouga is P-Chan.”
Akane was stunned. Too stunned to be mad. All the time he slipped into my bedroom when P-Chan was there he had a hot water kettle. The nicknames he used for Ryogua. That hentai…………..
Her face erupted in anger. “Ranma…….”
“You will stop that this instance, young lady,” Kasumi said with force. “We have all been blind, but it’s not Ranma’s fault. It’s that honoreless pig’s fault and you will place the blame where it lies.”
Akane clenched her hands, she still wanted to hit someone and Ranma was always the cause, wasn’t he? But then Kasumi wouldn’t lie to her would she? Before she could resolve her dilemma a soft snore diffused the situation even more.
They looked at Ranma. He had his head down resting on his arms and was sound asleep. Kasumi giggled. “Poor baby, he must have been more tired than he let on.”
Kasumi giggled. When did Kasumi ever giggle? And she called him baby…baby?
“Help me get him to the couch where he can at least stretch out, Akane. I don’t think we can get him upstairs to his room and with all that sake he had to drink he probably won’t wake up for hours.”
Akane moving on instinct helped Kasumi get Ranma to a standing position and steer him over to the couch. As they were laying him down he awoke briefly and looked at Akane blearily. “Skuld, when did you cut your hair?” He looked down at her breasts. “Hey, they’ve gotten bigger too.” He gave an evil grin and said, “But not as big as mine,” as his eyes rolled back into his head.
Her mouth opening and closing like a fish Akane managed to blurt out, “Ranma you…you pervert.”
“Akane, calm down,” Kasumi said sternly. She looked down at his sleeping form with concerned eyes. “Ranma’s not himself now. We need to let him rest and then maybe he can tell us what’s happening.”
“Yes, big sis,” she said hanging her head. She looked back up at Kasumi. “Who is this Skuld and when did he ever feel proud of his breast size?”
“I don’t know,” Kasumi said. “But earlier he called me Bell and asked if this was the temple.” Both girls were lost in thought as they tried to figure out this latest puzzle in the life of Ranma.
“By the way,” Akane asked. “Where is everyone.”
“The fathers are out with grandfather Happonsai. He said something about investigating the lingerie show in Kyoto. They probably won’t be back until tomorrow. Auntie went to do some shopping for me and Nabiki should be …”
Before she could finish Nabiki’s call of Tadaima echoed through the house.
“In here, Nabiki,” Kasumi replied as she went to put on a fresh pot of tea.
Nabiki strolled into the room taking a long look at Ranma sprawled out on the couch before sitting down with Akane at the table. “What happened to sleeping beauty, sis,” she asked as Kasumi brought in a fresh pot of tea.
Akane just looked blankly at Nabiki. With a sigh Kasumi said, “We’re not sure. All we know is that he got into a fight with a demon. I found him…”
“Sake,” a voice whined.
“Oh my, not again,” Kasumi said in dismay as she fetched another bottle from the cabinet.
“Again,” Nabiki asked, raising an eyebrow.
Indicating the two empties on the floor, she said, “he already finished those and now he wants more.”
“Sakeee,” the voice demanded.
Opening the top, Kasumi handed Ranma the bottle. He took a long drink then looked at Nabiki quizzically. “I know you don’t I?”
She started to answer but stopped and watched in amazement as he drained the bottle. “Belldandy, when did the runt’s boobs grow again?” He paused and looked owlishly at Kasumi. “You’re not Belldandy, you’re Kasumi. That’s right, Kasumi, the cutie.”
Akane fumed. He’s talking about my boobs again. That pervert. My boobs are just fine for someone of my size. And he better not try anything with Kasumi.
Ranma looked down at his clothes, not noticing the blush that spread across Kasumi’s face. “What happened to my clothes.” Noticing something different about his chest he quickly felt around. “Not again,” he said, tears streaming. “Am I a kid again? Anyone have any moon rocks.” With that statement he dropped back to the couch eyes closing, once more asleep.
“Well, that was different,” Nabiki understated. “What’s going on with the stud.”
“Nabiki,” Kasumi admonished.
“Sorry, sis. But really, what happened to him.”
“We don’t know. He was like that when I found him. And he keeps mentioning this Belldandy person.”
“Probably another one of his girlfriends,” Akane muttered. “Pervert.”
“Belldandy…I’ve heard that name before,” Nabiki said. She tapped her fingernail on the table while she thought. “I’ve got it. A friend of mine, Haruka Tenoh, races motorcycles and sh…ah we met one of the other racer’s girlfriends after one of the races. I can’t remember his name but I do remember his girlfriend was named Belldandy and that they lived in a temple.”
“Ranma mentioned a temple when he first woke. Can you call your friend and ask him if he remembers the racer’s name and if he knows how to get in touch with him,” Kasumi asked.
“Ah well, sure,” Nabiki said.
Something was wrong. It’s not like Nabiki to be nervous. “Akane,” Kasumi said. “Can you see if you can find Auntie and see if you can delay her a bit. I don’t think we need the man among men thing right now.”
“Sure Kasumi,” Akane said, hurrying off. She was glad be get away from the strangeness that was Ranma.
“Why did you get rid of Akane like that, big sis,” she asked, afraid that she already knew the answer.
“I think you know the answer to that. You really didn’t want her to know your preferences, did you?”
“Not really, but…how long have you known?”
“I’m not as oblivious as most believe,” Kasumi said as Nabiki hung her head. “So, tell me when I can meet your girlfriend Haruka.”
“Kasumi,” Nabiki said. “It’s not like that…well, maybe it is. I think she is my true soul mate.” She glanced at Ranma. “And something tells me you have found yours also.”
Kasumi had the grace to blush.
“Let me call Haruka and get her to come over and we can kill two birds with one stone. We can find out about this Belldandy and you can meet Haruka also.
“Oh, one more thing, she dresses and acts like a guy so she can compete with the men on the race track. She should be able to fool Akane and Auntie easily.”
Kasumi giggled and Nabiki looked at her quizzically. “Another cross dresser in Nermia, think about it.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Nadoka Satome and Akane Tendo approached the gates to the Tendo home. Outside stood a gleaming black racing motorcycle.
“That must belong to Nabiki’s friend,” Akane said. “Hopefully, he can help us find out what happened to Ranma.”
Nadoka turned her eyes to Akane. “Opps,” Akane said.
“What has happened to my son.”
“All we know is that he helped someone fight a demon and was injured, but he’s unconscious and can’t tell us anything.” Unconscious, huh, more like passed out.
“Tadaima,” Akane called out, hoping to give some warning.
Ranma was still snoring lightly on the couch while the others sat around the table. Nabiki sat next to a tall, blond bishonen looking boy who had his arm around her.
“Nab…Nabiki,” she squeaked.
“That’s me sis,” she replied with a smirk. “Auntie, Akane, I would like for you to meet my, ah, boyfriend, Haruka Tenoh. Haruka remembers Belldandy as being the girlfriend of one of the motorcycle racers but doesn’t remember which race he was in or his name.”
“Sorry,” Haruka said, “Wish I could help more.”
Nadoka looked closely at Haruka and raised an eyebrow while Akane stood frozen in place. “Nice to meet you, ah,” she looked at Nabiki with amusement in her eyes, “young man.” She glanced around the room looking for her son. Seeing him on the couch she hurried over and knelt on the floor beside him.
She tenderly brushed the hair off of his forehead. “Is…is he all right.”
Kasumi walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. “He doesn’t seem to be injured, but he does seem be to be quiet confused whenever he wakes up,” she said.
Ranma’s eyes fluttered open again. Seeing his mother he said, “Mom,” and burped lightly sending his sake soaked breath into her face.
“Ra…Ranma,” she exclaimed. “Have you been drinking”
He sat up haughtily. “Yes mother, whenever I get the chance.” The others just rolled their eyes at that statement.
Standing up, he walked regally to the table, hips swaying seductively. At least they would have been seductive if he had been a girl. “Shall we join the others at the table,” he said sitting beside Kasumi. As Akane started to glow with anger he looked over at Nabiki completely ignoring the red light coming from his fiancée. “Well, look who has got themselves a cute,” he paused gave Nabiki a fish eye, and continued, “cute boyfriend.”
“Ranma, how dare you flirt with my sister’s boyfriend.” Boyfriend, Ranma’s flirting with a boy. With her mallet in ashes, Akane grabbed the cup of tea in front of her flinging it into Ranma’s face.
He managed to dodge the cup which went crashing into a wall, but the cool tea hit him full on. Everyone but Haruka had seen Ranma change before and expected to see the short, big busted redhead appear. Instead they all stood in shock as lights seemed to swirl around Ranma. His body grew several inches and his hair lengthened to fall loosely down past his knees. It lightened to an almost platinum white with reddish highlights as his chest expanded and his skin became a rich golden color. The ripped and torn clothing flowed together and expanded to become an off the shoulder black dress that emphasized her impressive endowments and slit up the side to show off her equally impressive legs.
“You told me about the curse, Nabs, but I didn’t know it was so impressive,” Haruka said, checking out every inch of the golden skinned beauty.
Despite the dollar signs flashing before her eyes, Nabiki still had enough composure to slap Haruka in the back of the head. “Remember me, I’m the girlfriend, baka.”
Ranma was looking at everyone with a puzzled expression on her face. “Mother, quiet the different look for you.”
“Excuse me son, whatever are you talking about,” she replied.
“Son, do I look like a son to you,” she said pushing out her chest. “Just what are you up to, mother,” she asked suspiciously.
“Ranma, how dare you talk to auntie like that,” Akane spat, pulling back her fist and charging forward.
“Summon lightning,” she said glancing at the charging Akane.
Closing her eyes, Ranma shook her head before opening them. Looking down at the still smoking, slightly charred girl on the floor, she said. “Whoa, Akane, what happened to you?”
After everyone had picked themselves up from the massive face fault, Nadoka asked, What did you mean, I look different?”
“Huh,” she said, “You look the same as usual, what are you talking about.”
Quiet until now, Kasumi asked, “Ranma, how did you get that new look.”
“What new look are you talking about Kasumi.”
Kasumi said nothing and just pulled Ranma over to a mirror.
Taking a close look, Ranma posed seductively and batted her long lashes, “Whoa, I’m one hot babe.”
All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.
nav
Senshi Candidate

Postby Questara » Tue May 09, 2006 2:23 pm

Poor Poor Ranma... Thats all I can say (and Poor Urd while I am at it)
So, do we have Neptune-biki here?
Last edited by Questara on Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Questara
Senshi Cadet

Postby deathgeonous » Tue May 09, 2006 2:23 pm

It's getting better. Is this a triple cross over, or is Hakaru just in for kicks and gigles? I think a triple crossover would be great, if you can pull it off, even if the SM stuff is minor.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby nav » Tue May 09, 2006 2:31 pm

Haven't decided if it will be a triple cross with SM yet. As I said I was playing around with the story and wanted to see how Haruka as Nabiki's "boyfriend" would go.
nav
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dark Magic » Tue May 09, 2006 2:37 pm

over all very nice chapter and like the interaction between Ranma and the family in both personalities. I wouldn't add sailor moon just for the fact tha it might take away from the whole plot of Ranma and Urd joining togother.
Question what are Belldandy and Skuld doing at this time because wouldn't they have heard what happened to Urd and come to check it out.
Dark Magic
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ahye » Wed May 10, 2006 12:05 am

I'm a little suprised that Ranma didn't think Nabiki was Peorth. They do sort of act vaguely similar, and both are sort of asociated with cameras.
Or possibly even Megumi .They look a bit similar.
Last edited by Ahye on Wed May 10, 2006 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ahye
Senshi Cadet

Story

Postby Tsabrak » Wed May 10, 2006 12:34 am

Interesting story. I look forward to reading more!
Tsabrak
Initiate

Postby crystlshake » Wed May 10, 2006 3:35 am

“You will stop that this instance, young lady,” Kasumi said with force.

instant, young lady!
Pretty neat dynamic as he keeps shifting between personalities. I wonder how temporary the personality shifts will be. If they will be reseperated at some point I'd keep them in or if you wanted to tone them down keep one per form or something.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby migele » Wed May 10, 2006 5:47 am

true, even in the way they act Peorth and Biki have some comon things.
I like the added stuff.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby BlueDragon » Wed May 10, 2006 8:15 pm

Great job, the new additions looked really good. Only one worry, when mother Hild finds out, she may find Ranma male form, Oh so Kawaii, but I'm not sure she will get along with Nodoka. Not to mention she may just ZAP Akane for the general principle of the thing. And I'm not to sure how she will take to Kasumi...
BlueDragon
Senshi Candidate

Chapter 1 revision and addition

Postby nav » Thu May 11, 2006 3:12 pm

This is definitely an alternate universe story. It is one I have been playing around with. Still rough, but I hope better.
Kasumi Tendo finished the last of her chores not with her customary smile, but with a sigh. Sometimes she felt like the family slave. Ever since her mother died she vowed to support her family the best she could and that meant cooking, cleaning and keeping house. It was a never ending job, one that she would give up willingly if she thought her family could survive without her.
It wasn’t that she resented her sisters, but to watch them planning for their futures while she was left behind hurt. She supported them, helped them and even ignored Akane’s poor treatment of her fiancée. She smiled. Ranma. The source of so much chaos in their lives. He burned like a bright star in the night, but one that she could not touch.
Soon, just watching him and knowing she had made a mistake when he first arrived began to prey on her mind. What did she have to live for? She didn’t have a business, such as it was, like Nabiki, nor a fiancé like Akane. When she looked toward her future she saw nothing but a continual, never changing bleak existence, never truly living. Nothing. That’s what I have to look forward to, to live for…nothing. So many times she had been tempted to take the family tanto and end her miserable life, but her family depended on her.
One night, though, shortly after the failed wedding she gave into the depression and Ranma had found her in the dojo with the tanto, tears streaming down her face poised and ready. He hurled himself and caught the blade in his hand, cutting it badly, but stopping her from finishing the act.
“No one cares for me,” she cried. “All I ever will be is an unmarried housewife taking care of an ungrateful family.”
“Shush, now. That ain’t true. They may not show it, but they do care. “I know I do. You’re the first person to ever treat me kindly without wanting somethin’. You make me feel at home.”
He looked at her shyly. “When I hear your voice, I know I ‘m home.”
He carried her to her room after she bandaged his hand and they had spent the rest of the night talking, learning about each other. She had asked him about his fiancées and his answer surprised her. She had always assumed he had not chosen to protect the honor of the other girls. She was wrong, totally wrong.
“Shampoo,” he said. “How can you love a girl who wants ta kill you one minute and marry you the next.”
I didn’t even bother to ask him about Kodachi, she was as crazy as her brother was and wasn’t even an official fiancée.
“How about Ukyo,” Kasumi asked.
“When we were kids, she was great. She was a friend. But she never asks me what I want, it’s always what she wants.”
“And Akane?”
“At one time, I think I did love her. I know I pick on her, but only after she calls me pervert or somethin’. But she has never trusted me and she hits me without listnin’ to me.”
What he said next made me see him differently. His words were like the dagger I had tried to use. It cut at my heart and made me see the boy, no, the man we had all but abandoned.
“Anyways,” he said. “With all the crazy nuts, challengin’ me or attackin’ me, I don’t much see livin’ much longer before someone gets lucky and puts an end to it all.”
By this time tears were coming from his eyes. It was my turn to hold him and tell him that I did care and that he could always come and talk to me. I would always listen to him.
From that moment on I made a vow that he would no longer feel alone, that this house was his home and he was and would always be my friend.
Ranma. I couldn’t help but smile when I think of him. Ever since that night he has pitched in and helped me with the chores and even with the cooking. Of course he had to take abuse from his father for being girly and hits from Akane for flirting with me unless I was able to stop her in time, which usually I couldn’t. But he kept helping, asking for nothing.
Of course, teaching Akane that Ranma wasn’t doing anything perverted while I was tutoring him was difficult. To think I had to actually speak to her sharply several times before she could understand. Convincing Nabiki to ease off on using Ranma was easier since mother’s trust was bringing in more money. Now that she and Nabiki were of age they controlled the household accounts and actually had money left over. Before, father’s penchant for sake forced Nabiki to use other methods to bring in additional money for the household account.
Father is so much of a child and I don’t want to be the one taking care of him for the rest of my adult life. Ranma understands when I tell him my desires, after all he has been used by everyone in his life. It hurts me so much to see him so sad.
And, God help me, I think I love him.

Kasumi was startled by the sound of something heavy hitting the floor in the family room. It must be Ryouga lost again. Wiping her hands on her apron she went to rescue the lost boy.
But it wasn’t Ryouga. It was Ranma unconscious in front of the television, his blood stained clothes ripped and tattered. Oh my god, Ranma. Please be alright. She rushed to his side and began checking him for injuries. He was breathing normally and his pulse was strong, but from the condition of his clothes he had obviously been in a bad fight.
As she kneeled beside him his eyes twitched then opened. “Bell….Kasumi, where am I,” he asked weakly.
“You’re home Ranma,” she replied.
“The temple?”
“Temple,” she said confused. “No, you’re at the dojo.”
“That’s right. Home. Kasumi. Kawaii.” The word sent a blush to her cheeks.
“Sake,” he whispered.
“What,” Kasumi asked, not sure she had heard correctly.
“Sakee,” he said again, this time more strongly.
“Let me get some from father’s cabinet,” she said, surprise in her voice. Ranma didn’t drink. She left and a few minutes returned with a small bottle of her father’s sake.
Ranma grabbed the bottle as soon as he saw it, flipped the top off and turned it up for a long drink.
“Ahhhhh,” he said, “that’s better.” One more long drink and the bottle was drained. “More please. Sakeee”
“Oh my,” she said as she left, returning with a larger bottle this time.
Another long drink drained almost half the bottle. Ranma, feeling better was able to sit up now.
“Ranma,” Kasumi asked meekly. “Why did you want sake?”
He took another long drink before replying. “I don’t know, Kasumi. For some reason I had no energy and I knew sake would help.” He then drained the last of the bottle. “Ahhhh, much better.”
“Do you know what you said when you woke up,” she asked.
“I called you Bell and asked if this was the temple, didn’t I?”
She nodded in response.
“There’s these memories and feelings floating around in my head and every now and then one pokes itself out. I feel I should know this Bell and the temple, but I just can’t grab the thought, it keeps slipping out of reach.”
“You also called me kawaii,” she said with a blush, averting her eyes.
Ranma reached up turning her head toward him and caressing her cheek with his hand. “I know why I said that,” he said gently. “It’s true.”
Time seemed to stop as blue-grey eyes captured Kasumi’s soft brown ones. Neither heard Akane announcing herself as she got home.
“Baka,” she screamed. “What are you doing to my sister?” She summoned her mallet and swung intending to pound Ranma in the floor like a wooden peg.
Ranma turned, an annoyed expression on his face. He pointed a finger and zapped the mallet head with a lighting bolt, incinerating it.
“Nothing yet,” he replied. “But if you’ll step out I’m sure we can find something interesting to do. Unless, of course, you want to join in, but I’m not sure if Kasumi is ready for a threesome.”
Ranma realizing what he had said clapped a hand over his mouth, his terror filled eyes wide, while both Kasumi and Akane looked at him with mouths agape.
“Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my.”
“Ranma, you pervert,” Akane shouted.
Ranma just shook his head, hand still clasped tightly over his mouth.
Noticing the two sake bottles next to Ranma, Akane asked with a frown, “Have you been drinking?”
Nodding his head, Ranma removed the hand from his mouth. “Yep, but I don’t think there’s any left,” he said shaking the empty bottles. “I’ll be glad to get us some more if you want some.”
She slowly shook her head no as Ranma looked on disappointed. Damn, I could use another drink.
Kasumi managed to defuse the situation by pulling Ranma and Akane to the table and serving tea.
“Ranma, what happened to you,” Kasumi asked. “You look like you have been in a terrible fight, but you have no injuries.”
“Yeah, Ranma, have you been picking on poor Ryouga again?”
A flash of anger passed across Ranma’s eyes. “No, Akane, I haven’t been picking on P-Chan. I haven’t even seen him in a couple of weeks.”
Before Ranma could get back to answering Kasumi’s question Akane interrupted again. “Why do you call him P-Chan?”
“Let me answer Kasumi first, because after that I think you may need a tranquilizer.”
Kasumi’s eyes opened wide as the realization hit her. Ranma nodded, confirming her suspicion.
“I was walking through the city when I saw this huge, ugly demon firing dark blasts at a woman. I don’t remember much about the fight. I remember seeing her get hurt badly by the demon and jumping in to help. Everything else after that is in bits and pieces. I remember us combining powers and destroying the demon, but…..,” he paused. “I remem…remember the demon hurting me badly before we killed it. We were both weak from blood loss, but she managed to drag me toward this electronics shop with blood streaming from her wounds. I had almost passed out when she lunged forward with the last of her strength. I think she said something like “sorry father,” but I can’ be sure. There was a bright flash and the next thing I remember was waking up to an angel.” He smiled, “With a full bottle of sake.
“Oh yeah Akane, Ryouga is P-Chan.”
Akane was stunned. Too stunned to be mad. All the time he slipped into my bedroom when P-Chan was there he had a hot water kettle. The nicknames he used for Ryogua. That hentai…………..
Her face erupted in anger. “Ranma…….”
“You will stop that this instance, young lady,” Kasumi said with force. “We have all been blind, but it’s not Ranma’s fault. It’s that honoreless pig’s fault and you will place the blame where it lies.”
Akane clenched her hands, she still wanted to hit someone and Ranma was always the cause, wasn’t he? But then Kasumi wouldn’t lie to her would she? Before she could resolve her dilemma a soft snore diffused the situation even more.
They looked at Ranma. He had his head down resting on his arms and was sound asleep. Kasumi giggled. “Poor baby, he must have been more tired than he let on.”
Kasumi giggled. When did Kasumi ever giggle? And she called him baby…baby?
“Help me get him to the couch where he can at least stretch out, Akane. I don’t think we can get him upstairs to his room and with all that sake he had to drink he probably won’t wake up for hours.”
Akane moving on instinct helped Kasumi get Ranma to a standing position and steer him over to the couch. As they were laying him down he awoke briefly and looked at Akane blearily. “Skuld, when did you cut your hair?” He looked down at her breasts. “Hey, they’ve gotten bigger too.” He gave an evil grin and said, “But not as big as mine,” as his eyes rolled back into his head.
Her mouth opening and closing like a fish Akane managed to blurt out, “Ranma you…you pervert.”
“Akane, calm down,” Kasumi said sternly. She looked down at his sleeping form with concerned eyes. “Ranma’s not himself now. We need to let him rest and then maybe he can tell us what’s happening.”
“Yes, big sis,” she said hanging her head. She looked back up at Kasumi. “Who is this Skuld and when did he ever feel proud of his breast size?”
“I don’t know,” Kasumi said. “But earlier he called me Bell and asked if this was the temple.” Both girls were lost in thought as they tried to figure out this latest puzzle in the life of Ranma.
“By the way,” Akane asked. “Where is everyone.”
“The fathers are out with grandfather Happonsai. He said something about investigating the lingerie show in Kyoto. They probably won’t be back until tomorrow. Auntie went to do some shopping for me and Nabiki should be …”
Before she could finish Nabiki’s call of Tadaima echoed through the house.
“In here, Nabiki,” Kasumi replied as she went to put on a fresh pot of tea.
Nabiki strolled into the room taking a long look at Ranma sprawled out on the couch before sitting down with Akane at the table. “What happened to sleeping beauty, sis,” she asked as Kasumi brought in a fresh pot of tea.
Akane just looked blankly at Nabiki. With a sigh Kasumi said, “We’re not sure. All we know is that he got into a fight with a demon. I found him…”
“Sake,” a voice whined.
“Oh my, not again,” Kasumi said in dismay as she fetched another bottle from the cabinet.
“Again,” Nabiki asked, raising an eyebrow.
Indicating the two empties on the floor, she said, “he already finished those and now he wants more.”
“Sakeee,” the voice demanded.
Opening the top, Kasumi handed Ranma the bottle. He took a long drink then looked at Nabiki quizzically. “I know you don’t I?" He shudderd, "You know you look a little like Peorth”
She started to answer but stopped and watched in amazement as he drained the bottle. “Belldandy, when did the runt’s boobs grow again?” He paused and looked owlishly at Kasumi. “You’re not Belldandy, you’re Kasumi. That’s right, Kasumi, the cutie.”
Akane fumed. He’s talking about my boobs again. That pervert. My boobs are just fine for someone of my size. And he better not try anything with Kasumi.
Ranma looked down at his clothes, not noticing the blush that spread across Kasumi’s face. “What happened to my clothes.” Noticing something different about his chest he quickly felt around. “Not again,” he said, tears streaming. “Am I a kid again? Anyone have any moon rocks.” With that statement he dropped back to the couch eyes closing, once more asleep.
“Well, that was different,” Nabiki understated. “What’s going on with the stud.”
“Nabiki,” Kasumi admonished.
“Sorry, sis. But really, what happened to him.”
“We don’t know. He was like that when I found him. And he keeps mentioning this Belldandy person.”
“Probably another one of his girlfriends,” Akane muttered. “Pervert.”
“Belldandy…I’ve heard that name before,” Nabiki said. She tapped her fingernail on the table while she thought. “I’ve got it. A friend of mine, Haruka Tenoh, races motorcycles and sh…ah we met one of the other racer’s girlfriends after one of the races. I can’t remember his name but I do remember his girlfriend was named Belldandy and that they lived in a temple.”
“Ranma mentioned a temple when he first woke. Can you call your friend and ask him if he remembers the racer’s name and if he knows how to get in touch with him,” Kasumi asked.
“Ah well, sure,” Nabiki said.
Something was wrong. It’s not like Nabiki to be nervous. “Akane,” Kasumi said. “Can you see if you can find Auntie and see if you can delay her a bit. I don’t think we need the man among men thing right now.”
“Sure Kasumi,” Akane said, hurrying off. She was glad be get away from the strangeness that was Ranma.
“Why did you get rid of Akane like that, big sis,” she asked, afraid that she already knew the answer.
“I think you know the answer to that. You really didn’t want her to know your preferences, did you?”
“Not really, but…how long have you known?”
“I’m not as oblivious as most believe,” Kasumi said as Nabiki hung her head. “So, tell me when I can meet your girlfriend Haruka.”
“Kasumi,” Nabiki said. “It’s not like that…well, maybe it is. I think she is my true soul mate.” She glanced at Ranma. “And something tells me you have found yours also.”
Kasumi had the grace to blush.
“Let me call Haruka and get her to come over and we can kill two birds with one stone. We can find out about this Belldandy and you can meet Haruka also.
“Oh, one more thing, she dresses and acts like a guy so she can compete with the men on the race track. She should be able to fool Akane and Auntie easily.”
Kasumi giggled and Nabiki looked at her quizzically. “Another cross dresser in Nermia, think about it.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Nadoka Satome and Akane Tendo approached the gates to the Tendo home. Outside stood a gleaming black racing motorcycle.
“That must belong to Nabiki’s friend,” Akane said. “Hopefully, he can help us find out what happened to Ranma.”
Nadoka turned her eyes to Akane. “Opps,” Akane said.
“What has happened to my son.”
“All we know is that he helped someone fight a demon and was injured, but he’s unconscious and can’t tell us anything.” Unconscious, huh, more like passed out.
“Tadaima,” Akane called out, hoping to give some warning.
Ranma was still snoring lightly on the couch while the others sat around the table. Nabiki sat next to a tall, blond bishonen looking boy who had his arm around her.
“Nab…Nabiki,” she squeaked.
“That’s me sis,” she replied with a smirk. “Auntie, Akane, I would like for you to meet my, ah, boyfriend, Haruka Tenoh. Haruka remembers Belldandy as being the girlfriend of one of the motorcycle racers but doesn’t remember which race he was in or his name.”
“Sorry,” Haruka said, “Wish I could help more.”
Nadoka looked closely at Haruka and raised an eyebrow while Akane stood frozen in place. “Nice to meet you, ah,” she looked at Nabiki with amusement in her eyes, “young man.” She glanced around the room looking for her son. Seeing him on the couch she hurried over and knelt on the floor beside him.
She tenderly brushed the hair off of his forehead. “Is…is he all right.”
Kasumi walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. “He doesn’t seem to be injured, but he does seem be to be quiet confused whenever he wakes up,” she said.
Ranma’s eyes fluttered open again. Seeing his mother he said, “Mom,” and burped lightly sending his sake soaked breath into her face.
“Ra…Ranma,” she exclaimed. “Have you been drinking”
He sat up haughtily. “Yes mother, whenever I get the chance.” The others just rolled their eyes at that statement.
Standing up, he walked regally to the table, hips swaying seductively. At least they would have been seductive if he had the proper equipment. “Shall we join the others at the table,” he said sitting beside Kasumi. As Akane started to glow with anger he looked over at Nabiki completely ignoring the red light coming from his fiancée. “Well, look who has got themselves a cute,” he paused gave Nabiki a fish eye, and continued, “cute boyfriend.”
“Ranma, how dare you flirt with my sister’s boyfriend.” Boyfriend, Ranma’s flirting with a boy. With her mallet in ashes, Akane grabbed the cup of tea in front of her flinging it into Ranma’s face.
He managed to dodge the cup which went crashing into a wall, but the cool tea hit him full on. Everyone but Haruka had seen Ranma change before and expected to see the short, big busted redhead to appear. Instead they all stood in shock as lights seemed to swirl around Ranma. His body grew several inches and his hair lengthened to fall loosely down past his knees. It lightened to an almost platinum white with reddish highlights as his chest expanded and his skin became a rich golden color. The ripped and torn clothing flowed together and expanded to become an off the shoulder black dress that emphasized her impressive endowments and slit up the side to show off her equally impressive legs.
“You told me about the curse, Nabs, but I didn’t know it was so impressive,” Haruka said, checking out every inch of the golden skinned beauty.
Despite the yen signs flashing before her eyes, Nabiki still had enough composure to slap Haruka in the back of the head. “Remember me, I’m the girlfriend, baka.”
Ranma was looking at everyone with a puzzled expression on her face. “Mother, quiet the different look for you.”
“Excuse me son, whatever are you talking about,” she replied.
“Son, do I look like a son to you,” she said pushing out her chest. “Just what are you up to, mother,” she asked suspiciously.
“Ranma, how dare you talk to auntie like that,” Akane spat, pulling back her fist and charging forward.
“Summon lightning,” she said glancing at the charging Akane.
Closing her eyes, Ranma shook her head before opening them. Looking down at the still smoking, slightly charred girl on the floor, she said. “Whoa, Akane, what happened to you?”
After everyone had picked themselves up from the massive face fault, Nadoka asked, What did you mean, I look different?”
“Huh,” she said, “You look the same as usual, what are you talking about.”
Quiet until now, Kasumi asked, “Ranma, how did you get that new look.”
“What new look are you talking about Kasumi.”
Kasumi said nothing and just pulled Ranma over to a mirror.
Taking a close look, Ranma posed seductively and batted her long lashes, “Whoa, I’m one hot babe.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner that night had been quiet. A slightly electrocuted Akane had abandoned them to spend the night with Yuka. Since she did not bother to change back to her male form the only one showing any life was Haruka with his constant flirting. That always earned him either an elbow to the stomach or a slap to the back of the head from Nabiki.
After Haruka left and everyone went to bed she climbed out on the roof. With arms around her legs and head resting on her knees she looked at the lights of Nerima and slipped deep in thought.
Mother was quiet and introspective only speaking when spoken to and then adjourning to bed early. Kasumi, though was a jewel, considerate and concerned keeping me grounded. Akane was…Akane, quick to anger and even quicker to jump to the wrong conclusions. Nabiki, now that was a surprise with her ‘boyfriend.’
The thoughts and memories that keep popping out are mine, yet not. I can feel them swirling about in my mind so close yet somehow just out of reach. Something is preventing me from accessing them. Once I can do that I should know what’s going on. She sighed, then grinned. I’ve Been doing that a lot lately. Well, enough for tonight.
Ranma stepped off the roof and floated through her window and looked around the room. Ugg, needs some redecorating. She waved a hand all her father’s possessions flew into his old backpack. With a wave it was removed to the dojo. Let’s see I need a bed, make that a canopy bed with red silk sheets. Another wave and it appeared. She tapped her teeth with a finger nail. What else do I need. Shortly there after a dresser and chair appeared matching the bed's design. In one corner of the room were shelves lined with various arcane and exotic ingredients and a small table holding laboratory equipment.
Throwing open the closet she looked in. Yuck, these have to go. Lingerie soon filled the dresser drawers and revealing dresses went into the closet. After hanging a plaque on the door she was finished. Stripping off her dress, she threw it into a corner and donned a virtually see through nightgown. It’s been a long day. Sighing, she climbed under the sheets and was soon asleep.
For all except Nabiki sleep was not easy to come by that night. Nabiki just counted the yen the new Ranma-chan was going to bring her.
Nadoka contemplated the changes Ranma was going through. It made her wonder if he was truly a man among men and whether or not that even mattered. The training that had made him a great martial artist had also made him into a brash, cocky young man who could not show his emotions or relate to others. She remembered Ranma before he went on the training journey. He was such a fun loving boy, always happy, willing to give hugs and tell me that he loved me. Now he can’t hug anyone without flinching or tell them how he feels.
What price is honor. Is a man among men what I want or do I want child who can both receive and give love. Son, daughter, does it matter any more. All I want is my child, male or female. With that thought Nadoka slipped into sleep.
In Kasumi’s room a battle was being fought in her mind. Duty…Honor. What is my duty to my family…to Ranma. It was family honor that one of us marry Ranma. Yet Nabiki and I pushed it off on Akane. She thinks of him as a possession that is hers to do with as she wishes. Is it my duty to let this travesty go on or is it my duty to the one I love to take the engagement. It would hurt Akane, but in the long run it could strengthen her and make her grow up. She can’t cope with what’s happening to Ranma right now, but can I? In the end the answer was easy. Yes I can. I will get the engagement transferred to me. As she drifted off to sleep one thought came to mind. The poor dear will never know what hit him.
A woman in a diaphanous gown floated out of Ranma’s restless body. She was pale skinned with hair black on one side and white on the other. The wings sprouting from her back matched her hair, one black and one white. She stared at the white haired woman with sad eyes. Kami-sama had forbidden her to help her goddess remember, but she could help soothe her troubled psyche. She began singing, soft and melodious, inaudible outside the room. The song gradually eased Ranma’s troubled dreams and she dropped into a deep restful sleep.
The next morning Kasumi yawned as she was preparing breakfast. Sleep had been hard to come by and, she smiled, when it did she had some truly naughty dreams involving Ranma and whipped cream. She looked at the clock. Time to wake Ranma and Nabiki.

As she walking to the stairs a shriek pierced through the air. Kasumi bounded up the stairs arriving at the same time as Nadoka and a sleepy-eyed Nabiki. Nadoka paused at the door looking at the plaque. “What’s wrong, auntie,” Kasumi asked.
Saying nothing, Nadoka just indicated the plaque on Ranma’s door. It read ‘Castle Urd’ in a very stylized script. “Another name to add to the mix Ranma gave us yesterday,” she said.
They slid the door open only to stand in stunned shock. Ranma was standing in the center of the room plucking nervously at the translucent nightgown she was wearing while her head swiveled around taking in all the changes to the room.
“Looking good, Ranma-chan,” Nabiki said. “Nice to see everything matches,” pointingly looking at the lower part of Ranma’s body.
Ranma preened for a moment before realizing where Nabiki’s eyes were looking. Ever with her golden skin, the full body blush was obvious. “How did this happen,” she asked indicating the room and her semi-undressed state.
Seeing the distress in her child’s eyes Nadoka wrapped her in a gentle hug. “I don’t know, dear, but we will get through this.”
“It wasn’t like this last night before we went to bed,” Kasumi said walking over to feel the sheets. “Silk.” The four looked at each other and wondered how much stranger life was going to get.
“Ranma, do you know an Urd,” Kasumi asked, indicating the plaque.
She grew thoughtful for a moment before muttering an oath in frustration. “The name is familiar, very familiar, but I don’t know why.”
“Why don’t you go change and take a long soak, it will help you to relax and maybe remember,” his mother suggested.
“Good idea, Mom,” she said opening her closet door. “What the hell?”
“Even I wouldn’t wear anything that revealing,” Nabiki stated looking at the dresses inside the closet.
Ranma looked at Kasumi pleadingly, “I’m sorry Ranma, all your other clothes are in the wash and won’t be ready until later.”
She just sighed as she grabbed some clothes from the closet and one of the many thongs from the dresser and strode regally to the furo. Looking back as she slid the door closed, she stuck her tongue out at Nabiki and winked at Kusimi.
“Coffee, can’t take any more without coffee,” Nabiki said as she pulled Nadoka and Kasumi behind her.
It was a subdued group as Ranma came down the stairs in a dark grey off the shoulder dress that hugged every curve of her body. The neckline dipped almost to her navel and barely covered her impressive assets.
“You better not go to school today, Ranma, unless you want to give Kuno a fatal heart attack,” Nabiki said. “You are now an official hot babe.”
Her mother rose to her feet and walked over to Ranma. Looking deeply into her blue-grey eyes she enveloped her in a gentle hug. “Ranma, whether you are my son or daughter, I will love you no matter what.”
Somewhat surprised she returned the hug and whispered into her ear. “I love you too, Mom.”
“Come on, let’s eat,” she grinned, “daughter.”
“Mommmm.”

………………………………………………………………………………………….
In a temple near Nekomi Tech a distraught Belldandy was being comforted by Keiichi Morisato while a red-eyed Skud sat quietly at the table.
“Something bad happened to Urd yesterday,” Bell cried. “I felt her pain when it happened, then nothing. And no one in Asgard will tell me what happened.”
Skuld started to sniffle. “I’m sure the old hag is all right. She’s too mean for…,” she couldn’t continue as she too broke down into tears.
Keiichi pulled her into his hug with Belldandy. “I’m sure everything will be ok,” he said as the phone rang.
One moment Bell and Skuld were in his arms then they both disappeared only to reappear by the phone. Bell picked up, “Moshi, Moshi…Oh Father, something has happened to big sister,” she cried. Her tears slowed and stopped as she listened. “Thank you Father, I was so worried….I love you too…Bye.”
Bell smiled and ran her fingers through Skuld’s hair. “Father said she is all right and that he will tell us where she is soon.” Her smile faltered a bit. “He did say she would be a little different.”
………………………………………………………………………………………………
The office of the Daimakaichō in Neflheim was in an uproar. Mara who had just arrived cornered a secretary. “What the hell is going on,” she demanded.
“She wants to see you now,” the secretary said pushing an unwilling Mara into Hild’s office.
Mara stood in silence watching the usually unflappable Hild cursing and striding back and forth across the office.
“Uh, boss, you wanted to see me,” she said nervously.
“Maa-chan, just the person I wanted to see,” Hild said. “As of this moment you are off your current assignment. I have a new one that takes precedence over anything else.”
”But boss, I’m so close to…,” she said before being interupped.
“No buts, Maa-chan. A demon attacked my daughter with murderous intent and now she is missing.” She grimaced, “All Kami-sama will tell me is that she is all right and it may be a while before she can be reached. He added that she might be a little different when she returns.”
Mara was quiet, sensing the anger boiling beneath the surface of hell’s ruler. With the doublet system a demon could not kill a god or goddess without their demonic counterpart also dieing and only Kami-sama knew who was matched up to whom.
“I want you to find Urd and whoever was responsible for putting the demon on her. I want them,” she said clinching her fist. “Now, go and be fast.”
“On my way boss,” she said leaving the office. Man this will stir both heaven and hell.
nav
Senshi Candidate

Postby MGSaintz » Thu May 11, 2006 4:15 pm

Really good story only gripe is the misspelling of character names, it's Nodoka not Nadoka and you spelled Kasumi wrong once maybe twice but I haven't been concentrating on grammer and spelling mistakes too much.
MGSaintz
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dark Magic » Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm

“We have all been blind, but it’s not Ranma’s fault. It’s that honoreless pig’s fault and you will place the blame where it lies.”

honor less not honoreless
“The fathers are out with grandfather Happonsai.

Happosai
other then just those simple mistakes really didn't catch anything else. Like the additions. I wouldn't what to be the demon that attacked Urd right now.
Dark Magic
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby migele » Fri May 12, 2006 3:16 am

good additions, Hild is likely to go on a rampage once she finds out. The angel bit was a nice addtion.
The sorta splitt personality is a nice touch. must drive everyone nuts not to know what Ranma does and that he doesn't know what is going on.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Chapter 1 revision and addition

Postby Dragon Man » Fri May 12, 2006 4:03 am

nav wrote:“I want you to find Urd and whoever was responsible for putting the demon on her. I want them,” she said clinching her fist. “Now, go and be fast.”
“On my way boss,” she said leaving the office. Man this will stir both heaven and hell.

I pity the fool who has angered Hild! They probably also pissed off Kami-sama and I wouldn't be surprised if the Doublet system for whomever set the demon on Urd is deactivated so Hild can give them the most terrible torture session in Hell's history.
Speak quietly, pilot a big mech.
No matter how many times you rebuild, Tokyo keeps getting destroyed in a massive fireball.
When in China, listen to your tour guide.
"Stay with the Master Chief - he'll know what to do." - Sgt Johnson, Halo 2.
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Next

Return to Stories and C&C