Dark side of the moon: chapter 2, the revision of

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Cheb » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:50 am

And Luna's eyes widened in alarm as something much unlike words came spewing forth from her princess' lips.

We all play with fire here, but *this* is below the line. :x

Nabiki asked, "Do you know where any of the money I make goes?"

Now *this* one is has a powerful repulsive potential, I felt a strong urge to stop reading when I stumbled onto these words. You need to disguise it at least, or make more subtle... Because some common readers, unlike the dutiful C&C-doers like me, would surely abandon your story at this point.

"It goes towards the bills, the food, the repairs... Not to mention our college tuition."

You try to turn around too sharply, lose the cohesion and fly off the road spinning uncontrollably.
Try doing it like this: "It goes toward my... Toward OUR college tuition."

Overall: after the changes Ranma undergoes and Nabiki suddenly turning upside down, who is this story about? Two OOCs unfamiliar to us?
The idea of Ranma changing at Jusenkyou from a to tal jerk to what we know of him and not noticing it is nice, but while Marx said "The spirit of Communism roams Europe", I am inclined to say "The spirit of Mary Sue roams this fic."
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Andy2kk » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:55 am

Oh man just read this... *shudder* I think I was a little sick in my mouth. Ugh.. Ranma being so 'accepting' of the now the permenant curse. That guardian of his deserving a beating and kicking. Nabiki being the wise older lady who cruel schemes were only for Ranma's own good. Yak!!!Barf!!Puke even!!! I'm not going to think of her as Nabiki in this anymore, she's Kasu-biki-ologne now. Nice as Kasumi, wise as Cologne but still has Nabiki in there somewhere. Turning such a money grabby schemer into that was....something else. Is she a podperson? That whole thing about her only blackmailing him and whatever else, just to see him break down and show how 'human' he is? Lol!

Just read that you haven't explained Nabiki's character development yet, so I'm hoping that this is all another scheme by her and when it suits her interests she'll scam Ranma even more. Then again she has done pretty well, she actually got Ranma to agree to 'let' her sell those pictures. Here's hoping she really is an evil bitch schemer.

What's next? Ranma being a knobgobbler and decides to enjoy Ryoga's sausage? lol. But ignoring all that I did like the plot so far, how will the other Senshi talk to Ranma? Will he..she still go into the Cat Fist when the mooncats are around? Hope to see more soon!
Andy2kk
Senshi Cadet

darkside of the moon

Postby nova » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:23 pm

it is fun reading and wonder what happens next to ranma as a magic girl for good. does ranma talk to sailor moon later in the story because she is her twin sister from the past.
nova
Senshi Candidate

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C