The Onikami Files Chapter 1

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Draconis Stelanaris » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Its starts going into AU mullty timeline crossing too. There is a good 6 to 8 time lines to keep track of...
Well done as far as writing goes and is on its second incarnation, Shadow Ranma 2x3.
Any way, it looks great Innortal and I think I am going to get a kick out of this mess.. :lol: Poor Ranma :lol:
"And who said I was human, pray tell?" -Me
Come the Storm, Come the Flame, be thou Frozen those that opose!
Draconis Stelanaris
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:17 pm

I have noticed one odd thing. If Yakumo is injured, he heals (with Ranma's healing factor, it would be near instantaneous). But magic attacks seems to slow the healing process. Several times in the first volume alone, he is seen with bandages.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Code: Select all
Several times in the first volume alone, he is seen with bandages.

Hmmm... Well, he pretty weak on begining...
EDIT.
Wu regeneration not instant by any means. Speed of regenerations directly linked to how much of damage wu receive and, IMO, how much power wu have. In first volume Yakumo pretty weak and need some time to regenerate really big damage. Like chopped off hand or torn off head. And, IMO, they put some bandages on him purely for fixation. Well that and they surely don't want blood on carpet :).
And some damage can take quite a time to regenerate. For example, after Parvati blow Benares to really small bits he spend two week to regenerate himself. And that a Benares, who on begining MANY times more powerfull that Yakumo.
Last edited by Climhazard on Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Carry the Emperor´s will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

- Even in death I still serve! (C) Dreadnought
Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:32 pm

True, but he gets hit by a bus, fine in minutes.
Gets blasted by a demon, it takes time.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:48 pm

True, but he gets hit by a bus, fine in minutes.
Gets blasted by a demon, it takes time.

After Feioo torn Yakumo to shreds in Volume 3 he need only a couple of minutes to regenerate himself almost to whole.
Just remember. If you chop a part of wu and seal it with proper talismans you can keep him from regenerate this part.

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby NeverwhereCM » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 am

I always thought that Wu regeneration was less actual 'regeneration' and more 'reanimation'. I thought that it was all the same parts being pulled back together, with no new cells being produced, hence why they don't age, and why Yakumo was so pissed when Hong-Nyang stole his arm.
I interpereted the sealing as preventing the body part from finding its way back to the Wu.
I'm pretty sure that this is why things that blow pieces of flesh to shreds (or into their component molecules) take so much more time to heal than a simple breaking or crushing manuver. No matter how bad it is, all the pieces are still there.
Edit: But I think you're right in that power plays a good part in the speed of it all though.
NeverwhereCM
Senshi Candidate

Postby Innortal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:00 am

Hmm, you make a good point, read that volume today.
Kind of sad I can only find to chapter 3 of Volume 30.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:13 am

Kind of sad I can only find to chapter 3 of Volume 30.

Well... It all that 3x3 Eyes team traslate on current time :).

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby NeverwhereCM » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 pm

I actually stopped after getting halfway through volume 19. I'm still downloading, but I've decided that I want to read it in one go when its done.
NeverwhereCM
Senshi Candidate

Postby Climhazard » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:05 am

I'm still downloading, but I've decided that I want to read it in one go when its done.

Long way to go. Manga a 44 voume long...

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:35 pm

I thought it was 40 Max?
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:48 pm

I thought it was 40 Max?

Check it. You right :).

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Divine demons

Postby borgrabbit » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:59 pm

Hey. If Ranma is a Sanjiyan Unkara with his curse, maybe, just maybe, he could have two wu, one for each form? I'd vote for Kasumi and/or Nabiki to be wu. Ryoga would definitely be a fun wu, per your earlier post.
Ciao,
Wes
Old fart.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Today's cliche is next century's classic.
borgrabbit
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:06 pm

Could always say he was stuck farther in the past, and that when he disappeared with his fiancees, they had gone into the past, becoming Sanjiyan Unkara as well. He led 'tribes' of Sanjiyan Unkara away from the original King (you know, Potato-head and his floating chair), and left a fiancee in charge.

Thus the other pantheons are born.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:43 am

Hey. If Ranma is a Sanjiyan Unkara with his curse, maybe, just maybe, he could have two wu, one for each form?

Doubt it. When make a Wu Unkara mixing soul of Wu with their own, so Wu making have nothing with body. And even if Ranma body change gender his soul still the same.

Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Stories and C&C